If it was going on your last year's card, you would have had to enter your information for the card. Please see the directions listed here, these are the steps you would have taken, when setting up how your refund is coming: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419972
Otherwise you may have a new card coming in the mail, if you followed these directions when setting up how you would receive your refund - How to get your tax refund on a Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card
You can verify this information by following the instructions below:
If you have already filed your taxes-
This information is printed right on your return.
You can confirm what account your refund is going to by viewing the 1040 Form.
You will see your bank account information on Lines 20 b,c & d of your Form 1040.
This information can also be found on your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page. If you did not print the instruction sheet, please follow these steps to print or view it:
· Sign back into your TurboTax Account Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click "Add a State" (You will not be adding a State, this is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
· Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
· Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
· Check the box for your State return (this will open further options)
· Choose to include the "Government and TurboTax worksheets"
· Then click "View or Print Forms"
· View the "TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page"