turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

One of the 3 tax forms I filed for last year doesn't show and I can't bring the information up

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

One of the 3 tax forms I filed for last year doesn't show and I can't bring the information up

Search your entire computer system for any files ending in the *.tax2017 extension.  Also search any backup media, if applicable.

If you have more than one Windows user account, log into each Windows user account and search from within each one.

Also check the Recycle Bin.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

What do you mean by "3 tax forms"?    Do you mean 3 pages in your 2017 return?    Or do you mean you prepared and filed 3 different 2017 returns and can't find one of them?

I filed 3 different returns and am unable to find one

Search your entire computer system for any files ending in the *.tax2017 extension.  Also search any backup media, if applicable.

If you have more than one Windows user account, log into each Windows user account and search from within each one.

Thanks a million..... found it in the Recycle Bin

Great news!  But that's scary.  It came close to being gone.   I make a backup copy to external media after every session.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies