Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jrjackman0786
Returning Member

sbtpg charges.

DDFB5E90-CB95-4713-9D57-B2F0242366B7.png

I have an extra 40 dollars being taken out of my taxes, by SBTPG. A first refund transfer? I did not know I was going to be charged extra. Upon going on SBTPG’s website I see your fee 39, and their fee of 39, which should total 78 plus taxes. But there is a first refund fee of 40 dollars. I will be upset if I have more taken out of my refund. Please help me understand. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

17 Replies

sbtpg charges.

I need this answered too -

Addtl unauthorized fees

I used TURBO Full service to do my taxes but unfortunately I’m unable to get back Intouch with the lady that did my taxes now that I’ve been approved. I went on Santa Barbara bank and seen they are taking addtl fees that I didn’t agree to, example addtl $40 for 1st transfer fee and state tax?? I live in Texas there is no state and I’ve never paid more than $39

Jrjackman0786
Returning Member

sbtpg charges.

2211F6AF-9CFC-4BE1-8DA8-77DE2C23D97A.png

Here is a more detailed picture of what I’m going to be charged after I was led to believe I was only going to pay 79 dollars. This is very upsetting 

sbtpg charges.

Good morning, this is VERY unacceptable let me know if u get any addtl information on how we can get resolved 

sbtpg charges.

@Lavanae  wrote:

Good morning, this is VERY unacceptable let me know if u get any addtl information on how we can get resolved 

TurboTax is aware of this issue and is working to provide a solution for all impacted customers. 

No action is required on your part and TurboTax is working quickly to get you reimbursed. You should be getting an email shortly letting you know when to expect the rest of your return. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

sbtpg charges.

We are aware of an issue related to your Refund Processing that may have caused you to see a smaller-than-expected refund.

We’re in the process of reimbursing all who were affected. Within the next 24-48 hours, those affected will receive a credit. If you were affected, look for a deposit (in the bank account associated with your return) labeled, "Remaining Federal Refund Due".  If you don't see that deposit in a few business days, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@Lavanae

@Jrjackman0786

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

sbtpg charges.

Thank you. My refund is scheduled to be deposited 2/24 so if I haven’t received I am to call what number ?

sbtpg charges.

Nevermind I see it [phone number removed].

Memphiz

sbtpg charges.

I have been charge extra fees from SBTPG that I didn’t agree too.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

sbtpg charges.

If you choose the Refund Transfer, we are aware of an issue that caused some customers who used our Refund Transfer service to see a smaller refund than expected. We know how important your refund is and apologize. We are working quickly to resolve this and ensure you receive your full refund. You'll receive communication from us shortly letting you know when you can expect the rest of your refund.

@Memphiz

sbtpg charges.

We have the same bogus charges. It's bad enough that TT has pushed Credit Karma as having a refund post 5 days earlier than others. They did this knowing that SBTPG will hold the refund until the Deposit date, as well as charge us erroneous fees. I'm done with all three companies. You've lost many customers due to these false advertisements and erroneous fees. 

SBTPG.png

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

sbtpg charges.

@therevolvingdoor

We are aware of an issue related to your Refund Processing that may have caused you to see a smaller-than-expected refund.

We’re in the process of reimbursing all who were affected. Within the next 24-48 hours, those affected will receive a credit. If you were affected, look for a deposit (in the bank account associated with your return) labeled, "Remaining Federal Refund Due".  If you don't see that deposit in a few business days, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

nicki4nyc

sbtpg charges.

I also have an extra fee on Santa Barbara that TurboTax never told me about and I never agreed to.  

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

sbtpg charges.

Please see my above post as well as the post by @HeatherPLO.

@nicki4nyc

sbtpg charges.

I Did not get the full amount I'm supposed to get. I got less of it, so why and how soon will the rest of my money be transferred to my account. This is unacceptable 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies