Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group

Please see TPG for contact information. You can also check out this TPG Help Article to check on your refund.

@lhicks1981

I have made 4 calls to talk to a live representative... Each call an hour and half or more wait time. I was told everytime the check will be in my mailbox by tomorrow, along with tech issues and different dates excuses. 

I asked twice to speak to a high up and was told they don't speak with customer. I demanded that they call me and still no call. I emailed and never received a reply. 

Why would turbo tax use a one star rating place to deduct our fees when that place now has hold of our money and turbo tax can't do nothing to help. It is redicilous. 

[phone number removed] is the number

I agree. I even started to written to news stations about this. I am on hold yet again for my fourth call. I asked twice to speak to management and never got a call from them. I am gonna record my next call and inform them if a higher up don't call me I plan to call the authorities. This place is sketchy. I have read they deduct fee from your refund due to how long they hold your money. I plan to record them tell me the check amount mailed that way if there are extra fees taken I have proof. 

Really disappointed in turbo tax using a one star rating place to trust our refund with. 

Scatman1947
Returning Member

I agree.  It is misleading that the selection of "payment of TurboTax fees to be deducted from Federal Refund" automatically triggers SBTPG involvement to set up a bank holding account with a $40 fee to SBTPG and a $25 fee to TurboTax.  The problem is solely with TurboTax, since SBTPG is strictly a scam money lending company.  TurboTax on the other hand was aware that there would be NO fees due to TurboTax since the return was processed on a purchased software on my desktop.  If no fees will be due to TurboTax, then there was no need to have the account set up and to have $40 and $25 withheld.  TurboTax should refund these fees and should modify their software to be more transparent.

Scatman1947
Returning Member

I've been a TurboTax customer for 15 years now and have never experienced this situation.  Absent receipt of a refund from TurboTax, I will definitely be searching around for a new tax preparation software provider.

Mine is on hold too. THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULL!!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies