Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group

SBTPG CONTACT INFORMATION

Information copied and pasted from another complaint site.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Here are their emails:
(removed)
(removed)
(removed)

"I was able after much work get a hold of someone and have a paper trail. Please pass it forward to other sites."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

SBTPG CONTACT INFORMATION

Information copied and pasted from another complaint site.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Here are their emails:
(removed)
(removed)
(removed)

"I was able after much work get a hold of someone and have a paper trail. Please pass it forward to other sites."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Turbo Tax removed SBTPG contact information from the site. @VolvoGirl @john21960  @jcboyle1 . Seems odd doesn't it. Why wouldn't they want consumers to know how to reach "hire ups" at SBTPG?

TurboTax is a product to file your taxes with. It doesn't handle your funds and neither does any other company you want to file with. They all have a bank that processes the funds and fees.

Could you please re-enter the email information that was deleted twice??  This is the most absurd thing ever.  I will not stop until this is handled.  Unreal.  Very shocked a company as supposedly reputable as Turbo Tax is not intervening on their faithful clients' behalf.  ??

The email I used was no_reply@sbtpg. com, because that was the email address they used to first tell me the whole crock of bs.  Eventually they replied to my email, and I got my refund, but only after I'd emailed that address several times and told them I was getting an attorney.

Wishing everyone the best of luck, and hoping that eventually TurboTax will get a clue and realize the extent of the problems that SBTPG is causing.

It isn't hard to find. You can easily search it on the internet.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group Contact US

You agree to it at the end so if you don't want Santa Barbara Tax Product Group handling your money pay your product up front and they won't.

I am having the same issue with my refund.  SBTPG has only deposited part of my refund and I cannot find the contact information to speak with a live representative.  Can anyone give me a different number that is not listed on their website to speak to a live person?

Is the difference your TT fees?  Or did the IRS change your refund?

The IRS confirmed the amount of my refund.  It was not offset, I checked the website and the fees quoted by TT were correct, however for some reason they have only deposited 1/4 of my refund.  I'd like to understand when I will receive the rest of my money.

How much is 1/4?  That could be $10 of $40 or $2,500 out of $10,000.  It’s all relative.  How much is missing?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies