Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

zed1011

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

I’m beginning to wonder about everything. My cycle code is 20180805, seen people with codes 20181405. And I’m thinking wow. These people have just filed. They are in for a long wait

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

Is that code reading 05/08/2018 u should have ur funds email me <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:hazeleyes2393@gmail.com">hazeleyes2393@gmail.com</a>

Still nothing for me.
zed1011

Nothing here either

Same here

Same here

Same here my transcripts say the 15 for funds my hold says april 9 so if on the 16 no update im calling and telling them i know the law i expect 4% of my refund amount daily wich is 400+dollars. Each days their protection is up i filed january 29th both 45 days and tax deadline are up and i dont want split payments i want a lumpsum
zed1011

Mine says it started processing 3/12. So what is the damn hold up?
zed1011

No update today.

Where are you reading that it started processing 03/12?

I verified on 03/19/2018 I have been calling since then and have heard the same wait 9 weeks. Yesterday, I called to try to get a Tax Advocate and they wouldn't accept my claim because based on their system they saw that my initial verification wasn't completed correctly and that they needed to complete the process correctly. Now, my 9 weeks has started all over. I'm going nuts!!

Call Tax Advocate they will tell you whats going on. Tell them you have a hardship and are belhind on bills. And they will tell you whats going on and help
zed1011

Omg! That’s horrible!!! On the back of the CP05 it says “we will compete our review by may 2” I thought in the beginning that it was so far away, but damn almost there now. I ordered transcripts again, still have not received second or third copies of it. I have called every week to update them but only have received one set. It will not let me look on line, it said it will send me a code to do so, not received that either. We all need to see the 571 code on the transcripts. That is the resolved code to get our 846 code for refund

@dapperdon33 That is what I was attempting to do yesterday. However, they wouldn't accept my claim because according to them my only hold up was the TPP verification and if they did it correctly my refund would be issued. I am going to call back today to see if they will process my claim now and also see if the TPP corrected the error they made on 03/19

@zed1011 My tax transcripts are blank and say no return filed.
zed1011

@ebonyswilkerson  then they haven’t even started to process your return yet. I’m so tired of this crap. I bet everyone that works there was the first to receive their return.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies