Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If my refund on the IRS website says still processing does it mean I will be audited?

WMR updates every day.
mzmegan85

If my refund on the IRS website says still processing does it mean I will be audited?

Still being processed smh!  No letter nothing...  Verified a few weeks ago!
hairky31

Still processing but i guess i shouldn't be suprised
mzmegan85

Still no changes...  Still being processed...  Smh...  It takes almost 2 months tho?!?!  There has to be a time limit to have them processed!  But they keep telling everyone to wait and after the first review is up there's magically a new review date so u have to wait longer!  This is getting ridiculous!  Jan.  27th and still nothing!
Wweaver92

Same and I filed the 23rd. So many people have had the same review date of March 5th and already have dates. Meanwhile, mine is still processing
mzmegan85

I verified my identity 2/26 so maybe that's why the whole 45 days thing gonna hold true!  But a lot of people received theirs a week later!  My transcripts as of Feb 19 says no return filed so idk what's going on!  I guess I will order them again see if anything changed...  Everytime people call they end up recieving a review letter so don't want to do that but jeeez I want to know what's going on!  Spring break is next week too...  Whole reason I filed early for extra cash on vacation!
Wweaver92

Yea, i was expecting mine for my sons birthday next week but they screwed that up. Ive only received one letter on the 28th stating i was under review. I read they werent even pulled for review til feb 15th but the fact they arent reviewing them til a month from then is ridiculous. I didnt have to verify identity, it just said i was under review n no action was needed.
hairky31

Wweaver21 same as me. I even had my tax preparer call because there was an error on his behalf and pretty much they told him the same thing, nothing is needed to do at this time and to wait 45 days. I had a letter sent out on the 9th of March. They said if I don't get my refund or an update by April 26th to give them a call. I said ok and if I do then what are yall going to do next? Release my money.
hairky31

Anyone receive any updates? WMR site still says still processing, tax topic 152

Nope still waiting on my TA to call me back.....I talk to them last week and they told me that nothing was wrong with my return just that they had ask for more time to review it.....if they know nothing is wrong then why make me wait through a dang 40-60 day review.....I filed a hardship with the TA to get my refund going.....next year I just going to file later than everyone else so I don't have to deal with this crap.
kell6262

No new update still says still processing with topic 152...but I sure did get an email again from turbo tax saying they are going to pull the fees out of my bank account since I haven't gotten my taxes back yet! Thanks turbo tax kick me while I'm down! Last year I will be using turbo tax for sure!
Wweaver92

Nope, nothing. Still processing...17 days til my 45 days is up and I better have it that day or sooner or some irs agents are getting cursed out. Ive been nice up until this point. There is no need to be holding my money for 3 months without them paying me any interest or penalties like they do us. We just tell them we are going to review our taxes in 2 weeks and in 60 days from then, they should have their money!
Wweaver92

Oops, *cant tell them
mzmegan85

Smh still no update for me either!
hairky31

Yes no update for me either. I can't believe it's taking this long. @slick21021 im with you about next year. I'll file late February. I've never dealt with this before. Welp we're knocking at Aprils door and tax season will soon come to an end.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies