turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

RPRoc0421

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

I Verified 2-20 and still no DD date. So infuriating

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

Still no Date. Scaled they told me that I won’t be able to get any more information until after April 19th. ???
RPRoc0421

@myeshadncyy April 19?!?!?! Was that info from the IRS?

Everyones been waiting that long as well after receiving the identity verification 5071c letter from IRS?..My status changed from still processing a date will be posted when available or something like that to received your return and is now being processed after verifying??

@rubenpatlan28  yes I received that as well on wmr site after I verified as well but still no ddd

Hopefully soon something is posted about our refunds. It's ridiculously dumb!!!

It takes 3 weeks to re enter the system then they process it like a paper return which taxes 6 weeks IRS rep told me
RPRoc0421

@alexshanice well at least that's some information. Still makes no sense why it takes so long after everything is verified smh

Some people got theirs way before that irs individual agents don't know what's going on they say what's best to ease people's mind.. or to keep them from calling back so soon. I'm sure we're gonna get our refund way before the 9 weeks ...

I verified on February 22nd and received my dd on March 5th.

I verified on 2/19 and the wmr is still only showing “we can not provide you with any information about your refund” like man can I at least get a status up date or something.??!! But I did call the irs yesterday just to make sure things were okay and the rep told me everything was fine, so I guess I have to wait. I hope it doesn’t take 9 weeks.

Update: I checked my wmr and I have a ddd March 13.
Praying for you guys as well!!

@kitamichelle1993 me either hopefully we see some improvement tomorrow morning

A family member of mine did there verification two weeks prior to me receiving my owe verification letter.  She received her refund today (March 8), and the WMR was update on Saturday morning. So hopefully we will all see updates tomorrow morning. Because so far I’ve been waiting two weeks.

Mar 1st I verified and received return today...

@rubenpatlan28 did your WMR status bar update or did they just send your refund?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies