turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ruthajms

Has anyone received a Direct Deposit Date (DDD) later than 2/22?

Me either

Ok don’t know what’s really happening but no update and I’m starting to think ain’t no one going to update until Saturday at 3 am
Treysmimi

Rickdizzle7. I TOTALLY AGREE... It's getting frustrated. Has anyone had any luck. IRS is messing with people's emotions.

@rickdizzle7 hope so things are so screwed up
b0nifidex

I have a DDD of 02/22 I filed on 02/05/2019 - I don't believe it because I usually get my money every year before the date they say and I don't have it yet.
Treysmimi

Has anyone had their refund sent early or deposited early for the date of February 22nd. If it says February 22nd when should you see it I was asking for my friend

My coworker got hers today and had a ddd of 2-22. She filed a day after me and i still haf no ddd. Jus received and processing.

After several call to the IRS today, it’s going to be an interesting tax year. One rep told me that the IRS is being stringent with refunds, and that if the littlest things looks out of place you will be held. Another rep told that there was no EITC refunds being deposited until the 27th (I called BS and she hung up on me), a third rep told me that she doesn’t know if my return is done processing she doesn’t have access to that information lol. Good Luck I think we are all going to need it.

Spoke with someone from irs . She refused to look up my info until the 27th smh ... but she said if you didn’t get a letter or a rejection message from WMR 8-10 days after you first filed than your in the clear and just gotta wait for your refund . I told her people I know got dates of the 22nd already and they claimed kids but she said we can’t compare our refunds to anyone else’s . Ughhhh this is sooo frustrating.

Also I filed and accepted 1/25/19

Irs is so full of it this year. Pep got bills behind, mortgages due, and sofas on lay away. I try not to think bout it but its so hard not to. I haf never been this stressed about taxes.... Ever. If i dont haf an update sun morn... Idk how ima deal...

I was told the same thing about the 27th but I know people that got there's today. They really have no clue.

IRS is always full of shit lol you can call 10x and get 10 different answers
Treysmimi

IrishRailMan. You are so right....

It would be so nice if we all just wake up to direct deposits tomorrow.. but of course that's a very high hope.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies