michelle-nowicki

Return was accepted today, everywhere I look on the turbo tax website says 1 hour to receive refund advance. It's been more than an hour (which I was expecting) REALISTICALLY how long until I see the

Newnew22

Idk...I think things are still a little crazy with the systems today. I was finally transmitted about 3 hours ago but still not accepted.  Some folks already have their $$.

LindseyLO

Once the IRS accepts the return, you get the virtual card info (which then has to be set up with an online account) one hour later.. Forty-eight hours after acceptance, there is money available on the virtual card.