michelle-nowicki

Return was accepted today, everywhere I look on the turbo tax website says 1 hour to receive refund advance. It's been more than an hour (which I was expecting) REALISTICALLY how long until I see the

Newnew22

Idk...I think things are still a little crazy with the systems today. I was finally transmitted about 3 hours ago but still not accepted.  Some folks already have their $$.

LindseyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Once the IRS accepts the return, you get the virtual card info (which then has to be set up with an online account) one hour later.. Forty-eight hours after acceptance, there is money available on the virtual card.