Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Reject code F8962-070

Turbo tax is not the only ones having this issue h&r block is too and amoung this issue is have so many more and I wouldn't doubt it if Jackson and Hewitt are having issues of their own it isn't the people who work or even run turbo tax per say , it's all the new tax laws being put in place and implemented into the software it's having issues with all sort of things. Not to mention the IRS system is having its own issues trying to implement the new tax laws into their system. The people at the front lines of the problem are not always the cause so try not treating them and placing judgment on them as if the are.

Reject code F8962-070

Is this the correct fix? https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/health-care/help/the-irs-is-requesting-form-8962/00/27409

I'm so fed up with this. Requesting a refund and going elsewhere. 

Reject code F8962-070

I'm also having the same issue. I filed multiple times trying all the "solutions" I can find with no luck, and even tried several other tax softwares. I've contacted marketplace to confirm I have nothing in their system. Spoke to IRS rep who seems to have no idea, and they're saying I should mail a paper return, which I feel reluctant to, because I honestly doubt that would work any better.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/hello-i-keep-getting-my-2022-tax-return-file-reje...

I'm posting this link here, which is the only solution I found that seems to have worked for someone. It didn't for me, but hopefully this might be useful for someone here.

Reject code F8962-070

It most definitely worked for me, thank you for sharing it, for me to find!!

Reject code F8962-070

No one on my return had Marketplace and it won’t let me answer no. 

Reject code F8962-070

Link won’t work 

Reject code F8962-070

Was this resolved? I am having the same issue the past two days. Never had marketplace insurance EVER. Always had a 1095-C, this past year I was covered under my husband's work insurance. I keep getting this same error and getting rejected. 

Reject code F8962-070

Reject code F8962-070

No this wasn’t resolved as of 02/06/2022. I did talk to a tax expert through TurboTax and she informed me it was an issues in the IRS end was supposed to be resolved on 02/04/2022! We tried to get it to change and no luck!

Reject code F8962-070

Followed these steps and finally got accepted!!

• Click Deductions and Credits
  • Scroll down to Medical and Click Show More
  • Click Start or Revisit next to the ACA
  • As you walk through the questions, you will be asked if you received a 1095-A.  If you did NOT, click YES.
  • Enter 0's for the Marketplace identifier and Policy number.
  • Enter $1 for January monthly premium amount and SLCSP
  • Walk through to the end and submit your return. 

Reject code F8962-070

I’m trying to add it now but not sure where I need to put it 

Reject code F8962-070

need form 8962

Reject code F8962-070

Form 8962 is populated automatically when you enter in the 1095-A form from the ACA marketplace insurance. 

Here's how to enter your 1095-A in TurboTax:

1. Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
  2. In the upper right, search for 1095-A.
  3. Select the Jump to link in the search results.
  4. Answer Yes on the Did you receive Form 1095-A for your health insurance plan? screen and Continue.
  5. Enter your 1095-A info on the next screen and select Continue. We don't need all the info from your 1095-A, so we'll only ask about the info that affects your return.

Reject code F8962-070

Turbo didn't ask my son about a 1095-A.  they automatically selected yes.  He does not have any insurance and it should have been selected as No.  We went back after the IRS rejected it and tried to select no, only to find out that it automatically goes back to yeas.  There is no way to delete the file it does not give me the option anywhere.  Everyone is saying this error was supposed to have been fixed by 2/3 but we filed 2/4 and here it is 2/7 and are unable to fix it.  Any suggestions?  Could we just clear the whole thing even though the IRS has received it and rejected it and start all over?  Any help is appreciated

Reject code F8962-070

I’m not sure what to do. I’ve been rejected 3 times, 2 of the times was with help from the TurboTax experts and same results! Frustrating! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies