Christopher80

REJ002

My refund was rejected and so I went through and it was all Correct! But I’m getting rejected on both state and federal and it’s saying Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season. So I checked all my forms and they are available now! So what’s going on! 

ee-ea
Christopher80

REJ002

Still nothing. I filed again and it’s saying this You cannot e-file this tax return because the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet. We accept 2019 Georgia Personal tax returns starting 02-03-2020 06:00 AM. We'll see you then

purpleraine33844

REJ002

my neighbor was rejected too. federal. saying something bout improper w2 import. i went back and checked the numbers. everything matches.

djaekley

REJ002

I'm  having the exact same issue.  I also paid extra for the ability to speak to actual people about potential problems, but have been unable to do so.  

Christopher80

REJ002

This is insane!!! I literally haven’t gone to sleep

worrying over this! Hopefully it’s just a hiccup in their system!!! I’m leaving on a mission trip tomorrow and need this taken care of! Please let me know if you have any luck! 

vgarza26

REJ002

I'm having the same issue as well! All the info is right!

Christopher80

REJ002

Please let me know if you find something out!! I will do the same!!! 

Rsnow90

REJ002

Having the same exact issue. Taxes have been rejected twice now. Saying something about imported W2. My W2 matches. Not sure what’s going on but this is ridiculous.

Christopher80

REJ002

I talked to them and it’s an overflow in the system. Bc of today being opening day but they are working on resolving the issue! 

MrsPushe

REJ002

This is nuts! They've partnered up with my payroll company & saying w2 import. Sadly, NOTHING changed from 2012 besides the dollar amounts and a job since I've been doing my taxes with TurboTax. This may literally change my decision. 

Ziggy-777

REJ002

I am having the same issue. My federal return was rejected the first time I submitted it with the same error code. So I preformed the steps suggested, deleting all of my W2's and re-importing them, and filing a second time. Yesterday afternoon, I received a text saying that my federal return had been accepted. Now today, I received an email saying that it was rejected again for the same reason, an error in my imported W2.  I think I will be switching back to H&R Block next year.  Taxes are annoying enough, without buggy software!