brittney_stratton

Refunds Rejected

I submitted my state and federal taxes last week, and got rejections for both and so did my sister. It is having me re-upload my W-2, though I am reviewing the information and it looks like the exact same as before. I am concerned I will get another rejection. A colleague of mine mentioned that it was because you can't file until today, however I assumed Turbo Tax would withhold submitting to the IRS until today, as they have before. And it even says in the emails that it was an internal rejection and the submission to the IRS was cancelled. Anyone else have this issue?

AkinaLO

Refunds Rejected

You should be able to fix your rejected return. Please follow the help article below to fix a rejected return. 

How do I fix a rejected return? - Community

tanyaymitchell

Refunds Rejected

I don't understand why my refund keeps getting rejected. I fixed it once and it is still being rejected. HELP!

AkinaLO

Refunds Rejected

You have the option to mail in your tax return. Here's an article that will offer advice on rejected returns. 

When a tax return can't be e-filed no matter what ... 

Chubb 411

Refunds Rejected

My refund got rejected how can i fixed lt

MichelleLO

Refunds Rejected

@Chubb 411 You should have received an email from turbotax@intuit.com with the subject line Action Needed. If you don't see it in your inbox, be sure to check your spam/junk folder. If you did not receive an email it's okay, just reopen your return and you will see the reason and steps to follow there. For more information, please see How do I fix a rejected return?