Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

niunat

When I try to track my return through the IRS link it says the information is not found. However the turbo tax says my return has been accepted

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When I try to track my return through the IRS link it says the information is not found. However the turbo tax says my return has been accepted

Refunds are generally processed within 21 days after acceptance. 

If you contact the government or try look up your refund status while your return is still pending, don't be surprised if they tell you "no record found." This is normal; until the government starts reviewing and processing your return, they won't have any record of it.    

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Refunds are generally processed within 21 days after acceptance. 

If you contact the government or try look up your refund status while your return is still pending, don't be surprised if they tell you "no record found." This is normal; until the government starts reviewing and processing your return, they won't have any record of it.    

papicpw

Mines says the same thing and been 21 days

I need help with my Federal refund. I filed online 2/2/2021 and I have not received it yet and I can't track it. When I try to track it nothing can be found.

ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

@Marylouhaggerty You will have to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 to check on the status of your refund. TurboTax cannot help you with this, the IRS will only talk to the tax filer for security reasons.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies