Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ch67
Level 1

Refund

The funny  thing is about my taxes, TT put in $400 on line 30-which doesn't make sense at all since I told them that I received all of my stimulus money.  I figured out that something was wrong when my federal keeps saying still processing but I owed the state money and they already took it out of my account.

Federal and state were both accepted and processed on the same day.  

So now, even if I get my refund from Federal, I have to wonder if I need to file an amended return to State and end up owing them more money because of line 30

Refund

Like you, I am also frustrated. However, I’m not ready to blame TT or the IRS for this mess. I believe all parties are doing their best to resolve issues for which they are not really responsible. Clearly everything relating to the stimulus was done at the last minute. There wasn’t time to issue proper instructions. Even now, it isn’t totally resolved. I’ve used TT and it’s predecessor for over 10 years and have found them most responsive to our concerns. Give them a break !

Refund

Maybe Turbo tax STOLE OUR REFUNDS? Too 😱

I HAVE HAD to contact an attorney to sue them and try to recover all my fees and stolen refund payments! I never got my

$600.00

Or my $1,400.00 stimulus evidently Turbo Tax.. is stealing ALL OF. Our.. 💵MONEY!

😱 UN BELIVEABLE THE CORPORATE LIES AND GREED IN THESE LAST DAYS OF AMERICA! 

Refund

SUE TURBO TAX

THIEVES! 😱

Refund

SUE TURBO

TAX

THIEVES 😠

Refund

SUE

TURBOTAX 😠

Refund

Can someone advise me how to enforce TT's guarantee and get a refund of my TT s-ware? (This assumes they made a mistake on line 30 -- I think they did)

Mel

NashayLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

You can request a refund by using this link, How do I request a refund for my TurboTax product?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

Same here. Filed on Jan 28th was accepted on the 13th of February and nothing was wrong when I talked to irs. Return was in return or refund department and if I didnt hear anything back within 10 weeks to call back. Alot of people said the same. IRS website says same and they checked bank to have deposit. Idk guess we play the waiting game. Sucks. But tt screwed us. 9 yrs and wont be using them next year 

Refund

Re: NashayLO This is a dead end link. If TT made a mistake in your return, you can only get your refund through Customer Support. I know, because I just got mine. Yep. I got a refund for my filing fees for TT Online because they messed up Line 30. They say it will take 4-8 weeks to see it, but I have the confirmation email in my in box. I did not get the full $120. I got $40 ea for Federal and State returns, but the other $40 is not refundable because it covers the e-filing and direct deposit processing. I ain't no Expert, but I ain't dummy either.

afmom04-
Returning Member

Refund

filed and accepted March 3. No refund yet. line 30 has a whopping $43 on it. maybe I should amend and just take it off so I can get my refund!!!

Refund

I’m having the same issue. I filed on February  and it was accepted on February 17th and is still pending is been over a month and I haven’t received any emails to let me know if there’s a problem. 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

@mari-acosta11 Some people have reported delays with the IRS due to various situations attributed to the current situation. 

We recommend after 21 days to reach out to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040. Please refer to this link for information: 

What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

is there any information on my refund? irs is to busy to answer the phone due to high call volume.

Refund

So........Who and how do I contact to get this straight? Do you have a link or phone number? I claimed hoh and eic and was wondering if they put stimulus money amounts on line 30 like it seems they have to everyone and screwed theirs up to. Like I said I talked to 2 different people at irs and they couldn't find any issues with return. Even the returns department said if nothing in 10 weeks call back. I was accepted on the 13th of February so 10 weeks b coming soon but same message on wmr site. Your return is still being processed and a refund date will be given when available. Smfh. Sick of the runaround bs. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies