turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

nope...nothing - not even that there is a delay ... no communication whatsoever 

Refund

I don’t think it’s only Saturday. In prior years I believe it was twice a week... 

Refund

Nope! I called February 25 they told me a letter was mailed out feb24 explaining everything I was on 60 review from that date never received it I called March 3 they told me I have a letter to mailed out March 16th to explain everything an that have until May 16th to review it. 

uckylop
Returning Member

Refund

nope Saturdays

Refund

Is March 16 your refund date?

Refund

Now that’s funny! ^^^^

Refund

No. That’s the date the letter is to be mailed out an my 60 day review starts from that date. 

Refund

Not necessarily. My bestie used turbo and got hers. And some of the people at the husbands shop used free file and/or jackson.  If you havent updated since 2/16 have no bars and say we've recieved and are processing. Go ahead and call. I did and found out I'm on a hold. For wage verification. Which you know they already know how much money we made and paid in. We pay it to them lol

Refund

Not as of yet

Refund

candyman why were you on review? mines just a basic tax return, with that EIC credit ... nothing unusual ... 

Refund

I have the same thing. No bars and says processing... been that way since 2/16. Found out 3/2 I'm on hold for wage verification. 

Refund

Mine is wage verification. I could get my return anytime between now and 60 days. They say some of the reviews are stall tactics. Mine has been same for years so I'm really confused. I understand the fraud but really they should look into the ones that got to PAY in not the poor folks who get a return. That's the ones that will work it over...not the ones that need it. 

Refund

This is insane crazy 

Refund

Has anyone received their federal refund yet that has the earned income.  I keep checking and is says still processing, but should be 1st week of March and still nothing.

Refund

Still waiting .. filed and had it approved on 2/10/2020 and nothing 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies