Candymsb8

Refund

It’s not just turbo tax’s it’s everywhere.

Candymsb8

Refund

They’re on a budget??

Vickie401

Refund

nope...nothing - not even that there is a delay ... no communication whatsoever 

Martina75

Refund

I don’t think it’s only Saturday. In prior years I believe it was twice a week... 

Candymsb8

Refund

Nope! I called February 25 they told me a letter was mailed out feb24 explaining everything I was on 60 review from that date never received it I called March 3 they told me I have a letter to mailed out March 16th to explain everything an that have until May 16th to review it. 

uckylop

Refund

nope Saturdays

Naija2020

Refund

Is March 16 your refund date?

Cobia7671

Refund

Now that’s funny! ^^^^

Candymsb8

Refund

No. That’s the date the letter is to be mailed out an my 60 day review starts from that date. 

Harvharv

Refund

Not necessarily. My bestie used turbo and got hers. And some of the people at the husbands shop used free file and/or jackson.  If you havent updated since 2/16 have no bars and say we've recieved and are processing. Go ahead and call. I did and found out I'm on a hold. For wage verification. Which you know they already know how much money we made and paid in. We pay it to them lol

Jvanburen82

Refund

Not as of yet

Vickie401

Refund

candyman why were you on review? mines just a basic tax return, with that EIC credit ... nothing unusual ... 

Harvharv

Refund

I have the same thing. No bars and says processing... been that way since 2/16. Found out 3/2 I'm on hold for wage verification. 

Harvharv

Refund

Harvharv

Refund

Mine is wage verification. I could get my return anytime between now and 60 days. They say some of the reviews are stall tactics. Mine has been same for years so I'm really confused. I understand the fraud but really they should look into the ones that got to PAY in not the poor folks who get a return. That's the ones that will work it over...not the ones that need it.