Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund advance

So then why bother🤦‍♀️😑

Refund advance

I was just told by a supervisor “sorry. There’s nothing we can do.” I just filled a complaint with the better business bureau. Also headed to class action.org to put in a second request to have lawyers review what’s happen here. I feel like this HAS to be ground for a class action lawsuit!

Refund advance

I was just told by a supervisor “sorry. There’s nothing we can do.” I just filled a complaint with the better business bureau. Also headed to class action.org to put in a second request to have lawyers review what’s happen here. I feel like this HAS to be ground for a class action!

Refund advance

Screenshot_20220203-214901_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I have tried to find the left navigation bar that says file or revisit and I don't see it :( and I was so excited to think this was going to be that easy 

Refund advance

@1985abbott exactly. I think it was literally just sent to get us off their butts. It doesn't work if we already filed our taxes., Which is everyone that has the problem.  Smh. I give up. Only 4 weeks left to wait for the taxes to come back

Refund advance

Exactly! I'm passed the refund advance part, now I just pray out deposit goes to the account we had to get 

Refund advance

@Bbcawdrey the account we were PRESSURED into getting, under false pretenses. This is wild. Never again. Its ashame it works now so everyone seems to be getting the advance.  I seriously needed it. I have 2 kids, 5 months pregnant and temporarily disabled. Smh. I should have just waited another week and i would have been fine. I don't even think they can fix the advance problem. Its all good. 

Refund advance

@jen610  why do you say 4 weeks?  IRS says 21 days and I've almost always had mine in that time frame

Refund advance

Anyone get any new information today? 

Refund advance

I completely agree! I have 2 kids and 8 months pregnant so I know how it is😔

Refund advance

@Bbcawdrey  not yet but I did get in contact with someone through that president at Inuit email address and he said he should know something by Tuesday at the latest

Refund advance

@Oconnop1  i claim the child tax credit. Irs said those who claimed that credit should not expect it to hit accounts until first week of March

Refund advance

Yes I also have the same issue with turbo and the advance

Refund advance

What is that email, if you don't mind?

Refund advance

@debbie24431 it's [email address removed]

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies