Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tblack84

Refund Advance Approved Then Denied

Hello Everyone,

I applied for the advance and was approved for $2,000. Refund was accepted by the IRS within 30 minutes and I have looked several times at my Credit Karma account with no deposit.  I called Customer Service with Turbo Tax and she stated the advance was denied. I still haven't received any e-mail or other information about the denial.

Last year, when I was denied, it let me switch to have my refund go into my actual bank account and not Credit Karma... now it doesn't give that option!

Wondering why in the past it has been automatically denied, I received an email and was able to change my deposit preference and now this year is completely different.

I'm hoping they give me my entire refund and realize I did NOT get the advance :(

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Refund Advance Approved Then Denied

See these resources for more information:   

See Offer details and disclosures for the Refund Advance program for more information.   

TurboTax Help article When will my refund be deposited into my Credit Karma Money™ account?*    

Credit Karma's What is TurboTax Refund Advance?   

Make sure your accounts are linked: Linking Credit Karma with TurboTax Account  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies