Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

@bestdadever03  is it coming two days faster or was your approval date weds. Also when did it update for you?  Today or Sunday.  Hopefully mine comes Thursday but maybe tomorrow if it comes 2days faster

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

@Cheree_Coplin it took about two months for them too approve and send me a direct deposit date

@cbryant315
It updated on Saturday saying approved and saying it should be on my by the 21st

Wth smh 2 months?! They play too much!!! Was it 2 months from it being sent or them receiving it?

So after fighting with them i got  a ta and will call me by thurs but the nice lady told me I'm under review cuz my withholding doesnt match my income so all else fails a missin or wrong w2 but can take another 60 days but ta should speed up the process....ill keep yall updated....

Receiving it!!!
@Cheree_Coplin
Took way longer then usual that’s for sure

Omg this is RIDICULOUS!!!! I had to mail mine in and I called this morning n was told call back NEXT Monday because my 6 weeks will b up THIS Friday smh their crazy as hell

Hey did anyone received they refund yet

Nope under review withholdings off 300 from income...idk anymore

Nope no refund for me

Nope suppose to be deposited tomorrow

Ok i have a ? DID anyone had to resend they return because i forgot to sign it i was wondering do i have to wait that long ass time again ..

@Cheree_Coplin whats ur process i thought your return was received

I had to resend mines because they so call say they didnt recieve it
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies