Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Received Form 1099-INT

Hi Team,


I received a Form 1099-INT from - Statement Showing Interest Income from the Internal Revenue service.


In next column, Total interest paid or credited $21.39. But I already submitted my 2019 tax filing with TurboTax and it's pending to accept status. How do I change my filing now?

2 Replies
Level 15

Received Form 1099-INT

The official answer is that you should amend your return. 

Just my opinion, the amount that your tax would change is so small I would consider not amending and just pay the IRS the additional tax when they discover the error and ask you for payment.  Again, I am not recommending that. Just my view. 

Returning Member

Received Form 1099-INT

Thanks for info.


Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings