MayaD

#WMR2019

The IRS began sending stimulus checks on Saturday, April 11th. While the IRS is working to get the stimulus checks deposited as quickly as possible, it may take months for some taxpayers to receive their stimulus checks. The IRS expects to start issuing paper checks the week of May 4. For updates please check the IRS website.

bharkless84

#WMR2019

@1angrymama congrats . im still waitin on mine. I already submitted my direct deposit information. Which idk why i had to any ways.. The irs already had it when they sent me half my tax refund. Smh.. Next week they will be sending out checks.. 

kanisha0418

#WMR2019

No money still for me !

bharkless84

#WMR2019

Make that 2 of us. I ant seen a dime yet. 

kanisha0418

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 on the IRS thing it shows my money being deposited today , but still nothing smh 

bharkless84

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 oh for real? When did you put your infotmation in. I did mines today after 1 somwthung this afternoon. Then they said tbat it updates 1 time a day..

kanisha0418

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 it’s the information from my 2019 tax returns , I signed up for a turbo tax card to have my taxes deposited to.

ddenese80

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @bharkless84 @1angrymama @Boswell120 is Everyone here this year 

missesp82

#WMR2019

Sweet-sunshine

#WMR2019

I’m back and waiting 

1angrymama

#WMR2019

Hey yaw welcome back this year how we all doing?

Sweet-sunshine

#WMR2019

I’m cold and sitting on ACCEPTED LOL

missesp82

#WMR2019

Yes my taxes was accepted as well but not expecting a DDD until the first week of March or 2nd. 

Sweet-sunshine

#WMR2019

The IRS will update the system for EITC starting Monday the 22nd. Some of us will see a DDD then but many will be the next week. I’m stuck in the house in the snow and hiding from Covid lol 

missesp82

#WMR2019

Oh ok thanks for the information and yes I'm here in Houston with no water but thank GOD I have electricity.