Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 I am so sorry for your loss!!!!! I lost my mama last year and a really good friend 5 days ago from covid!!! My heart goes out to you and your family sending prayers as well!!!❤❤❤❤

#WMR2019

@Hazel3 Thank you hun and I’m so sorry for your loss too.... 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama Thank you sis 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  yes, i do hope so. Ive been waiting..and hearing that other people have already gotton their money. If i dont see anything by today.. I guess i be waiting until september or later to get mine through check. They start that next week. And plus.. My tax refund was split. Half on my chime card and the other half on check because my 2nd bank account wasnt right 

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 you can check it on the IRS website where they sent the money to now . They said mines was deposited today, I used a turbo tax card account but it’s not letting me log in to check and it’s driving me crazy lol

#WMR2019

Yea I’m having that same problem the website the app and the phone line nothing

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  They picked today to want to play games when we supposed to be getting our money .....I can’t believe these hoes . Until I actually see my money in my account that’s when ill feel at peace.

#WMR2019

Wys I tried to go on the irs website this morning got locked out because I entered something incorrectly tried to check my account and can’t get into to turbo tax card info anywhere at this point I’m just annoyed and frustrated I don’t even care when the money is coming i just wanna know it’s coming to me

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  thanks sweetheart i appreciated. Im sure that everyone knows already, but if you haven't received your STIMULUS CHECK the IRS portal IS NOW OPENED.. to where you can go put in in your bank information. After you do that, if you log back into ot it will say that they will update a DDD for that check.. So its a waiting game.

#WMR2019

I wonder how long will it take for you to get the check once you already input your direct deposit information? On the irs portal? Are they going by the date you recieved your tax refund?

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  So the turbo card website Is finally working , and I checked and nothing ....so you telling me they site wasn’t working all morning and day just for it to be empty, they must want to fight ! On the IRS site it’s showing my money was deposited today.

#WMR2019

I finally got mine

MayaD
Expert Alumni

#WMR2019

The IRS began sending stimulus checks on Saturday, April 11th. While the IRS is working to get the stimulus checks deposited as quickly as possible, it may take months for some taxpayers to receive their stimulus checks. The IRS expects to start issuing paper checks the week of May 4. For updates please check the IRS website.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

#WMR2019

@1angrymama congrats . im still waitin on mine. I already submitted my direct deposit information. Which idk why i had to any ways.. The irs already had it when they sent me half my tax refund. Smh.. Next week they will be sending out checks.. 

#WMR2019

No money still for me !

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies