turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@drj311 Nope still no update , I’m calling them the first thing tomorrow morning! They really try me every **bleep** year ! One year I didn’t  get my money until June. And @adw89  just disappeared on me smh, so I feel alone. I really want to know the status on her it would be helpful since we was in the same situation.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

#WMR2019

It is frustrating, I know alot of people are in the same situation. Please see the links below for more information on why your tax return may be taking longer:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

#WMR2019

@drj311 I just got a letter stating I was on a 60 day review ....like you got to be kidding me and tax advocates aren’t even available this year because of the coronavirus situation. I know it probably won’t take 60 days but I already been waiting forever!

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 At this point the best you can do is keep an eye on it. There should be an update as soon as they can get to it. Please refer to the following link for an update on what's happening.   

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/taxpayer-assistance-center-statement  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 Girl, this year is crazy. They need to give you your refund ASAP. I thought they were trying to push out as many as possible because of this coronavirus, people need this money to survive,never mind the review!!! I hope we get these stimulus checks deposited soon also because I need it. Hope all is well with you, stay safe everyone in WMR Family! @ddenese80 @Boswell120 @1angrymama 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 u should try calling the irs directly there may be long waits but I’m sure u would be able to talk to someone and @drj311  they are supposed to start issuing out Stimulus checks Monday and if u get unemployment they released the extra $600 payments yesterday.... I hope this helps

#WMR2019

Hey everyone my refund fam...  I’m sorry I been m.i.a but my gmom has been sick and she died this morning smh but I hope everyone is well please be safe and I hope everyone gets they refund soon!! 

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 I'm so sorry for your loss! I have a family member in NYC that lost his life to COVID. So sad, he was in his 30's. Prayers for my WMR family to ALL stay safe during this crazy, scary time.

Has anyone received this stimulus deposit that is supposedly coming this week? I have not yet.

#WMR2019

I have a question. In 2018 the same direct deposit information that i have been using for years. Just recently, like last year I got a nother bank. Noe, when I did my taxes this year i had my refund slit in to 2 different accounts(both mine) . 2 make a long story short i only recieved half of my refund (this year on the new account and the oyher ine in a check because the second account I some digits were off. Noe my question to you is.. Since my New account did recieve at least half of my tax refund(and as of to day i am not longer using the other account. This new one is s activated) will all of my stimulus check go this new one.?

#WMR2019

Hey guys  hope all is well. Our stimulus money is pending in our bank to be released  Wednesday. We bank with a credit union.

#WMR2019

@Boswell120  I’m so sorry about your loss , it’s a fear for me to loose my grandma so I can imagine how you feel ! Keep your head up sis ! But my girlfriend got her stimulus money today, she have a chime account.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 Thank you sis and thank you family and no I still haven’t got mines yet 

#WMR2019

Hey everyone sorry about ur loss @Boswell120  and @bharkless84 @I would imagine the account that received the money would be the one your stimulus check would go into but I know they putting up a portal on the irs website where u can check I’m not sure if u can already access it or not..... My daughter received her stimulus money yesterday she also has chime

#WMR2019

I  know Chime pays up to 2 days earlier, so I'm hoping by tomorrow most people including myself will have their $. I keep checking my bank and I see nothing. I usually never see anything pending anyway since its Bank of America.

#WMR2019

Me too these dang kids gone eat me out of house and home..... 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies