1angrymama

#WMR2019

Hey everyone sorry about ur loss @Boswell120  and @bharkless84 @I would imagine the account that received the money would be the one your stimulus check would go into but I know they putting up a portal on the irs website where u can check I’m not sure if u can already access it or not..... My daughter received her stimulus money yesterday she also has chime

drj311

#WMR2019

I  know Chime pays up to 2 days earlier, so I'm hoping by tomorrow most people including myself will have their $. I keep checking my bank and I see nothing. I usually never see anything pending anyway since its Bank of America.

1angrymama

#WMR2019

Me too these dang kids gone eat me out of house and home..... 

Hazel3

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 I am so sorry for your loss!!!!! I lost my mama last year and a really good friend 5 days ago from covid!!! My heart goes out to you and your family sending prayers as well!!!❤❤❤❤

Boswell120

#WMR2019

@Hazel3 Thank you hun and I’m so sorry for your loss too.... 

Boswell120

#WMR2019

@1angrymama Thank you sis 

bharkless84

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  yes, i do hope so. Ive been waiting..and hearing that other people have already gotton their money. If i dont see anything by today.. I guess i be waiting until september or later to get mine through check. They start that next week. And plus.. My tax refund was split. Half on my chime card and the other half on check because my 2nd bank account wasnt right 

kanisha0418

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 you can check it on the IRS website where they sent the money to now . They said mines was deposited today, I used a turbo tax card account but it’s not letting me log in to check and it’s driving me crazy lol

1angrymama

#WMR2019

Yea I’m having that same problem the website the app and the phone line nothing

kanisha0418

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  They picked today to want to play games when we supposed to be getting our money .....I can’t believe these hoes . Until I actually see my money in my account that’s when ill feel at peace.

1angrymama

#WMR2019

Wys I tried to go on the irs website this morning got locked out because I entered something incorrectly tried to check my account and can’t get into to turbo tax card info anywhere at this point I’m just annoyed and frustrated I don’t even care when the money is coming i just wanna know it’s coming to me

bharkless84

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  thanks sweetheart i appreciated. Im sure that everyone knows already, but if you haven't received your STIMULUS CHECK the IRS portal IS NOW OPENED.. to where you can go put in in your bank information. After you do that, if you log back into ot it will say that they will update a DDD for that check.. So its a waiting game.

bharkless84

#WMR2019

I wonder how long will it take for you to get the check once you already input your direct deposit information? On the irs portal? Are they going by the date you recieved your tax refund?

kanisha0418

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  So the turbo card website Is finally working , and I checked and nothing ....so you telling me they site wasn’t working all morning and day just for it to be empty, they must want to fight ! On the IRS site it’s showing my money was deposited today.

1angrymama

#WMR2019

I finally got mine