Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Did you find anything out. Getting error message that I have wrong amounts. I have been trying for three days now.

•  **bleep** jScreenshot_20200418-160410_Chrome.jpg

Just keep lying to us that's cool

It wants your adjusted gross income this is not the total amount you made all year if your looking at 2019 the number they want is the 1040 line 8b

Exactly all lies since this whole thing started and keep lying!

The IRS is sending Checks to whom ever did not get there money! I believe they are going by the lowest Gross income at the end of the year and work there way up.

Zecornman

I was finally able to use the get my payment  tool...well I had to re enter my bank information because the IRS didn’t have it. I chose turbo debit card for my refund. Hopefully everyone else has done this too and we get our payments soon

I hope so too. I entered my bank info. Still says it will update when they get a payment date.

If you go into your turbo card app they updated it now you can take a photo of your checks almost as if they knew not everyone would receive direct deposits 

When did you put in your DD info

Ok so I did not get my stim check on the 15th. and I had advance and fees taken out on turbo card I logged on it’s payment tracker, on irs website and screwed it up was locked out for two days but I kept logging on to see if the ban was lifted. But you actually have to wait 24 hours if you try to check with in the 24 hour lockout it will reset your lock out. 

I was waiting on my stimulus to come on April 15th 2020. It Did not come. I prepared my taxes with turbotax and I also used the stimulus portal for some of my family members nobody received their stimulus check as of today April 18th 2020. I prepared my mom's taxes with TAXACT and she received her stimulus payment. FOLKS DO NOT USE TURBOTAX'S STIMULUS PORTAL TO FILE FOR YOUR STIMULUS YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE IT LET THIS BE A WARNING!!! NONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS GOT THEIR PAYMENT!!!! I HAD TO GO ON THE IRS WEBSITE TO ADD BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS THAT TURBOTAX FAILED TO PROVIDE ON MY TAX RETURN!!! 

Mines Did Not As of April 18, 2020. I Had To Go To The IRS Website And Give Them My Bank Numbers Since Turbotax Failed To Do It!!! DO NOT USE TURBO TAX!!! I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO!!! THEY JUST LOST A CUSTOMER!!!

I was waiting on my stimulus to come on April 15th 2020. It Did not come. I prepared my taxes with turbotax and I also used the stimulus portal for some of my family members nobody received their stimulus check as of today April 18th 2020. I prepared my mom's taxes with TAXACT and she received her stimulus payment. FOLKS DO NOT USE TURBOTAX'S STIMULUS PORTAL TO FILE FOR YOUR STIMULUS YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE IT LET THIS BE A WARNING!!!  

I was waiting on my stimulus to come on April 15th 2020. It Did not come. I prepared my taxes with turbotax and I also used the stimulus portal for some of my family members nobody received their stimulus check as of today April 18th 2020. I prepared my mom's taxes with TAXACT and she received her stimulus payment. FOLKS DO NOT USE TURBOTAX'S STIMULUS PORTAL TO FILE FOR YOUR STIMULUS YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE IT! 

EF2E5819-478A-4E44-8214-C977442FF0FC.png

Everyone who used TT debit card and had their fees taken out or got an advance will receive a paper check. I know several people who posted screenshots that showed the IRS tool updated to say their check will be mailed out 4.24

From my understanding 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies