Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

I cant get back in the irs tool either. Tell me have to wait 24 hours but I know it's been 24 hours or more since I was able to enter my info but didnt do my DD at that time because wasnt sure I should. Now I know I'm supposed to and I can't get on to do it. This is bull**bleep**. Only reason TT wont fix this for us is because they wont get any money from it like they did our fees. 

Anyone go theirs yet?

The IRS website says that my stimulus check was deposited into the greendot account associated with my turbocard..but when i check my balance the amount is zero with no recent transactions related to the stimulus deposit..what might be going on here?

I had the same thing to happen. It will be sent back to the IRS and you will have to put your banking info in on the website

so should i just keep checking the irs website to see if the message saying it was deposited into the greendot account has changed and i can put in a new information? im just confused as to why the irs would say its been deposited but turbotax shows nothing on their end.

I chose to have my tax return direct deposited into a turbo tax debit card. I have yet to receive any stimulus check and when I checked the IRS website yesterday it stated they didn't have an account on file. Why is this happening. I paid a lot of money to have my taxes done through turbo tax yet they can't do things correctly 🤬 I am so frustrated I will never use turbo tax again

same here.. exact same thing, i have been searching and calling and no answers as of yet. 

Same here. It's been 26 hours since it let me get into the irs get my payment tool. It let me enter my ss birthdate and address and next page said didnt have DD for me. Well I didnt enter anything then. But then went back later and was going to because of what people were saying and said i was locked out for 24 hours. Well now its 26 hours since I was able to get on there and it still says the same thing for me to come back in 24 hours. Does it mean 24 hours from the last time you were able to sign in or does it mean dont try at all for 24 hours or the 24 hour period starts over?? We need to know these things so we can take care of what we can to try and get our stimulus money to us. Still dont understand why all of us that paid for the tax filing service and had fees taken out of refund are the only ones having these issues!!! The free filters have e gotten their money from what I've seen posted!

It seems to me Turbo tax sucks. I actually was locked out yesterday for 24hrs as well. I have been desperately checking so we will see if it allows me to log in at 1. Or if like you said I have to not try to log in at all for 24 hrs. Of we did direct deposit we shouldn't be having this problem. 

Its been well over 24 hrs still cant get into irs website

Making me wonder if we have to not try at all for 24 hours and if everytime we try it starts the 24 hours over...be nice if irs would answer that question. But of course their not taking calls just like turbo debit isnt taking calls but TT is but TT doesnt know anything because all the reps I've talked to give different answers

Kevinkhook
Returning Member

Why have I received my payment

Any luck I’m waiting still too ???

@mirayray3913 it could potentially be pending. Sometimes it takes a little while to go through 

Hey yall read this article!! This explains exactly why we havent gotten our money!! 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/16/coronavirus-cares-stimulus-check/?utm_campaign=wp...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies