turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

@Missyb79 did you pay to get your fees out or get a loan

Du2
Level 3

If you want a real honest anser go to irs.gov wheres my payment enter your info. If it says no information then you won't get it on your turbo card.  I did and now I know the truth.  I got tired of all this bull**bleep** answers.

So ur mom got her funds on the turbotax prepaid card already?

@Missyb I would like to know to if any one has received dd and also had fees taken out and advance.

Du2
Level 3

Stop fibbing! That's  not true!

I had fees taken out and still no stimilus paymr y on my card. Says need to enter DD info. My BF is the same situation. We entered his turbo card acct and routing number on irs site so we shall see if it updates tomorrow with something different. I'm going to enter my bluebird account info to get mine.

@Masters523 I was just talking to my cousin and she said her daughter did TurboTax but did it for free and got her money it just seems like everybody that paid to do it isn't getting them on the turbo cards or whatever card they used I don't know

Yes, I received mine today around 4:00 pm. Did you finally get yours loaded onto the tt card

I had fees taken out and received the advance so technically I should receive a paper check BUT TO MY SURPRISE...$1700 was deposited into my account this afternoon. So hopefully everyone else will get their stimulus on their card as well

A deposit of $1700 was deposited to my TurboTax debit card this afternoon. And yes....I got the advance on my tax refund and had fees taken out  . A few different TT Representatives told me I'd get a paper check BUT NOPE, ITS ON MY CARD. I'm praying for you guys ,good luck

@lstallings4 

Yes me, I had an advance and irs site showed last 4 # of my SS. Stimulus deposit hit may turbo tax card today around 1pm. I only knew by texting for my balance 

I have the turbo prepaid card and I did not receive my stimulus payment the it’s states they need more information. My oldest daughter has the same card we both got our refunds this year on you state there’s nothing more we need to do well this is not the case and I’m very disappointed in both the government and turbo tax for issuing false information. I have been severely impacted by this corona virus and desperately needed that money to pay bills as I have been off work for 5 weeks now.  

Did anyone receive their stimulus check today on turbo tax debit card 

What does it mean when you say "SOME" debit cards? Does this "SOME" include turbo tax cards?! 

daltondebbie67
Returning Member

I hear some people are getting a notice on there cell phone that it is pending , I have not gotten anything would you know why are when I may be getting a notice

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies