Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

any info ? I need this money and people are already getting it will it go on my turbo tax debit card. which I set up direct deposit for my tax return

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

will my stimulas go on my turbo card

Well this didn’t help at all 

I'll received my card, I do I know will my check deposit on it

annoying when someone keeps posting the same information thats literally on the first page of the thread. 

if you paid for your taxes with a deduction from your return, you will be mailed a paper check. If you got your taxes done for free it will be put on your card. 

yes it is DD and the card info is on your 1040.. and that is where the irs gets the info from.. thats why this is r**** because they have the info yet if you paid a fee you will be getting a paper check. if you did your taxes for free they will deposit it on the card. 

So you guys have no information even tho deposits are already going out..... how do you not know, not trying to be rude here but people are struggling to put food on the table and the only response you keep giving is... I dont know.  We need to know for peace of mind, this is insane.

People who are saying they are talking to someone through turbo tax today is hard to believe because I just tried to call twice and it says can’t talk to anyone and hangs up

What I dont understand is they said to me yesterday that we cant use it for the stimulus check because the IRS does not consider the Turbotax Card an actual bank account...But they are allowing cash app and Venmo to be used for people without Bank accounts...DUMBEST most CONTRADICTORY thing I've ever heard. Turbotax fix this or I'm thru using you. Its ridiculous 

JuniTheUki

I just got off of the phone with one of your tax reps and she told me explicitly that the IRS will NOT be depositing to the TurboTax Cards. Another tax rep told me yesterday that they definitely would be. This is going to cause you all to lose a lot of business. I know that on the 17 the IRS will be opening a site to put your direct deposit info into but it only works if they haven't scheduled your payment. What is the point in getting a TurboTax card if the IRS can't deposit money into it just the same as they did when they deposited my tax refund. You've now lost a lot of customers, including me.

@Shan3234  So why can I give my account number to my employer and they can do direct deposit but irs can’t ? Does it’s have a diff acount to send money to . I don’t know why they would send check back account closed  when I have my direct deposit going to the very same account number as my work?? What am I missing???

Yes or no

I no longer have a bank account how will I get my stimulus check? How long does paper checks take?

Turbo tax they behind cause if u think about it they don't know when u get your refund.You been on had your tax money spent it all and still no update from them.Well,I guess I wait to see if I get the extra 600 on unemployment

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies