Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I just got mine today on my TT card. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

picture proof?

dgsandifer
Returning Member

Hi, quick question, did you pay fees and get a refund advance by chance?

So have we gotten an update on weather or not our stimulus checks are gonna be deposited into our prepaid turbo cards? 

Rw9
Level 2

No I got a notification 

Would you like mySS number to go with that?  

• @Jas3447, did you get the advance and have the fees taken out?
Rw9
Level 2

My notification said  the  15

You must be a old [removed] boomer if you don't know how to block certain things in your **bleep** lol literally can hide 99% of the stuff

Oh wait wrongi was wrong. That’s was just my paycheck. Oh well. 

Trolling on a TurboTax forum. Your life obviously hit a high point

I heard that two but why only certain ppl got the email or notification 

Rw9
Level 2

Idk but I got it keep looking out for it a lot of people receive it 

I wouldn’t call it trolling. I mis read something 

No didnt

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies