Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE TURBO TAX HAS ALREADY BEEN WRONG. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.  If you read the comments you would see that turbotax has given every answer under the sun... one of those answers is NO YOU WILL NOT GET IT ON YOUR CARD... But yet people have replied and proven TURBOTAX WRONG AGAIN. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Lets be logical. There should be no reason we shouldn't get it on our cards. If you have the account and routing information on your taxes and received taxes from the IRS then it should go on the cards or the IRS would have told us already. I think they are smart enough to figure that out before hand. There are no such things as third party banks if that's the case every bank is a third party bank. If you can setup direct deposits from employers and send money to and from the cards then we should receive it on our cards. Just a matter of WHEN. People need to stop spreading false information and trolling.

trizvi96
Returning Member

So I just spoke to three separate people. One said it was going to be a check. One told me they do not know. Another told me they are using 2018 information. 

4577CF65-B271-4D88-A50C-16CF3F10A059.png

I heard that the irs can’t get the money on the cards because of the 5g disrupting the earth with all the new cell towers it’s true I saw it on ellen

Exactly. I have had checks deposit to the turbo tax card with no problem. Just like H&R Block have their own cards and there are people getting their checks to them as well. I think people are just worried that they won’t get it. If there was any discrepancies with using turbo tax they would let people know so they can update their DD information. There’s no need to ask when we will get it because we don’t know that for sure. People saying on social media they see it pending but it won’t clear until next week. Either way we all need to wait for the money because IT WILL go to the Turbo Card as long as banking information on the return is correct. Hope nobody threw it away after using all their refund money off of it! 

I have seen a few people who have received their stimulus today, and it was on their turbo card. They also stated they had fees taken out from their refund when they fiked taxes, so guess that is about the only answer we will get, is from people already receiving their srimulus. 

I logged in but don’t see the “stimulus edition” where you can check. Where did you find that info? 

DEFINITELY CONFIRMED  JUST TALKED TO TURBO TAX AND YOUR STIMULOUS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEPOSITED TO YOUR TURBO TAX CARD EVEN IF YOUVE PAID OUT FEE'S ITS A REAL BANK WITH REAL ACT NUMBER AND ROUTING NUMBER WE'RE GOOD EVERYONE GOD BLESS YOU ALL AT THIS SAD TIME IN ARE LIVES, HAPPY EASTER AND PASSOVER

God Bless you too! 

OK ... will I get the money on the TT card or will I not ... this is  NOTHING to focus on right now.  You will get the money it is just how fast.

If you have already filed then all you can do is WAIT to see what the IRS is doing in the next couple of weeks ... no amount of worrying will change what will happen now.  

If your DD happens in the next 2 week   then you are done worrying ... be happy.

BUT if you have not gotten the deposit by the time the IRS opens the portal to update your DD info that that is what you will need to do ...  see the IRS here :https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

IRS stimulus portal.jpg

Amani85

Waiting for my stimulus check

@Kennymedz82 

I heard that all people whose first names start with "S" will have to wait until September for their checks ... must be true if it was on Oprah !!!  LOL  

Tired of seeing the same darn response really would like a yes or no response.. if it's not it needs to be fixed If not I'm filing with someone else next year

@Danimal93  I am in Florida and nothing yet. I did not have fees but I had the advance. Does that matter? And jeez why can these other ppl not let us know if they had fees or not??? Like 6 posted they got the notification but only 1 answered. And apparently guys you can go on irs.gov and look at your 2020 account or transcript and see if you have a pending deposit. You should see code 766 or 864 

[removed]

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies