`

Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Has this information been updated? Will we receive our stimulus check on the prepaid TurboTax card? 

So if we can use this card to receive direct deposit for other government benefits and payroll I don’t see why our stimulus wouldn’t be direct deposited. The return show a routing number as well as an account number. So I would think that it wouldn’t be an issue. Especially if we just received during this tax season. People really need this money 16 million people filed for unemployment and you guys should be able to tell us promptly if it will not be on the card so we can make the required updates come next week. Guess we will have to wait until early next week to find out.. but I definitely will not use Turbo Tax next year if there is an issue... this is not good customer service..

So has it been updated yet can we receive it on our turbo card? people are receiving their stimulus checks I just want to know the answer 

Not according to IRS site

Be specific and post a screen of what you are referring to on the IRS WEBSITE... They have not posted info people are looking for. 

@Angryclient  why don't you post some facts or links instead of just spilling off some information. If it says no on the IRS site then post it.

I got a notification tonight that the 1,200 stimulus relief package will be loaded on turbo card Wednesday April 15th. Sign in to all turbotax websites seems like there is a couple. Also have notifications on turbo card app on phone for deposits. 

The million-dollar question is,d your money go through sbtpg and had fees taken out?

Me to why can’t we get it earlier?

I believe so.....the IRS does have info for your card. The only limits the IRS has is you cannot put more than 3 direct deposits to

one single financial institution (bank) or on one  single debit card.  The IRS says debit card has to be in your name. If you used turbo tax or emerald or any other debit card for your taxes the stimulus will go on it.  Direct Deposit only means electronically.....it's not specifically talking a personal bank account.....Smiles

EVSB7l8XYAMJhuj.jfif

Saw someone post this on twitter, so i think we will get a notification through the app. I hope so because i can really use the money. In all honesty i have no idea what to believe I'm seeing 15 different answers everywhere i look, but this screenshot made me a little hopeful that it will be DD.

I filed for free, single no dependants. That's all I know. I haven't heard anything about paying fees I just wanted to relay the notification I got.

Why do I have to wait until the 15th if they received it

and its sad that thats the question... because the DIRECT DEPOSIT information is still the same. If you went through SB or not... its still the same DD information on your 1040. Everyone getting it on their card right now... that didnt pay a fee... has the same info on their 1040 as someone who did pay the fee... theres just no logic there SB is trash. 

I did not pay a fee for my taxes. Turbo card has received my deposit can’t access funds until 4/15/20. Maybe if u filed and had a fee you can access this money quicker.