turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Just got an email saying my deposit was received and will be available on the 15th. And it is being put on my Turbo Tax card just like my refund.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

My routing and account numbers are the same on my tax forms as well as the prepaid Turbo card so will it be deposited on the card? Or is it gonna be a paper check because of that Santa Barbara bank crap? 

@Miked856  are u sure 

I haven't received any notifications or anything. Anyone in FL received them? My card deposit info matches up on my tax return. I'm tired of the misinformation. One site says yes another says no. If the IRS can deposit my taxes why not this. Greendot is a bank like any other. Turbotax needs to step up and give us some info!

• I just got the notification and it said my 1,200 stimulus relief package will be loaded onto turbo card April 15th. Seems like a very specific date for it to be false.

@Shawnobrien1985  are you sure I didn’t get no Notification and I got the app

Those of you who got the notifications, did any of you have the fees taken out when you got your refund?

The one year I chose to have them pull from my refund. Same question did those of you that got notifications pay yourself or have free file?

Pennyhill

Is there any new information about getting the stimulus money on the turbo cards because my tax returns came on my turbo card this year

Did you pay for your filing out of your taxes? 

Has this information been updated? Will we receive our stimulus check on the prepaid TurboTax card? 

So if we can use this card to receive direct deposit for other government benefits and payroll I don’t see why our stimulus wouldn’t be direct deposited. The return show a routing number as well as an account number. So I would think that it wouldn’t be an issue. Especially if we just received during this tax season. People really need this money 16 million people filed for unemployment and you guys should be able to tell us promptly if it will not be on the card so we can make the required updates come next week. Guess we will have to wait until early next week to find out.. but I definitely will not use Turbo Tax next year if there is an issue... this is not good customer service..

Izzy97

So has it been updated yet can we receive it on our turbo card? people are receiving their stimulus checks I just want to know the answer 

Not according to IRS site

Be specific and post a screen of what you are referring to on the IRS WEBSITE... They have not posted info people are looking for. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies