Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

So everyone who uses a debit card H&R block among others will get there's deposited EXCEPT turbotax debit card users when turbotax are the ones partnering with the IRS to setup direct deposit information. If that is true turbotax can go F**K themselves. I hope they are reading this. One for not giving us a definite answer and letting us wait until the last minute. If you people are smart you will stop using this service after this run around.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

What states are y’all in that have received their checks so far. I have not, I’m in Texas 

Do our stimulus check come on the TurboTax card 

Those of us who chose to have fees taken from our federal return are screwed because of this Santa Barbara bank....I did not even know that the IRS sent money to a bank that way THEN sent to the Turbo card. I haven't GOTTEN ONE CLEAR ANSWER ON THIS QUESTION! One person says this, another says that and anyone who works at TurboTax do not have a clue because they're waiting on the government. Keep on them. People have been financially affected and can't afford to wait on TurboTax to find out. Get us answers! Clear cut, no doubt, definitive answers! 

alegra826

I want to know the same thing

@ Parsons 4

I'm in tx and nothing yet

No **bleep**. We know that but we need answers. Do we change our information or not? Some of us don't have time to wait on paper checks. Bills are due. I'm laid off and I haven't started getting unemployment yet. Not that my personal business is any of yours but don't come on here with your expert self acting like an ass clown

@Kolakkandi   yeah with all the information and timing it seems like youre telling the truth. Not that it matters haha we have all dealt with trolls and we will all get the money when we get it. I dont trust turbotax they have said contradicting things all week. 

If you have a turbo Visa card it will get deposited, santa Barbara is not greendot, I've spoken to greendot personally and someone else has posted their convo with greendot and they even confirmed it. Go on Facebook, and you'll see people are already getting there's on their cards. Don't stress 

Idk if anyone else got a message from turbo tax but my girlfriend and I both got a message from them saying money will be deposited by April 15th so let all hope we all get it in see account by then

my only issue with this is even tho SB stated you will get a check if you received a card through them... The IRS has the GREEN DOT BANK information... not SB... I checked my 1040... My DD for my card (green dot bank account) is on my 1040. 

I will never use their service again. Not after this. They still have no answers. Let a TurboTax employee read this and I'm asking you (employee) to be the one to step up and demand answers! 

I just got a notification from my turbo tax debit card app. It said that the 1,200 stimulus relief package will be loaded onto my turbo debit card April 15th. Two days ago I downloaded this years taxes and made sure the direct deposit info matched. My routing number and account number matched what was on my taxes and yes it was a new card. So make sure you have the turbo card app on phone download it asap. I was on here two hours ago trying to figure out if stimulus package will go on turbo card, and sure enough the notification came through. 

How do you know cause this pissing me off I don't have time to wait for no **bleep** paper check 

@Angryclient sorry bud looks like the reps lied to you. Multiple times. TurboTax sucks if theyre gonna straight up lie to your ear.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies