Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I GOT MINE ON TURBOTAX CARD EVERYONE!!!!

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Did you opt to have fees taken out of your return?

Thank you!!!!!

When

Reg tax refund.  Or stimulus ? 

baggattad
Returning Member

So they don’t know what they are talking about then

Confirmed thanks all I was waiting for someone say they got theirs

So will our taxes post with our stimulus checks then for those of us who have not gotten our taxes yet.

@Crawfordkara1990 - no they are separate transactions - one is not dependent on  the other 

@Chkuzman51  well thanks for letting us know!!! 

Cam u show us and block out ur info 

Greatclaude89
Returning Member

I’m confused. Need clarification. isn’t this a checking account with direct deposit ? Why can’t we receive our payment In this account ? This is very Unacceptable 

U just did get urs did u op to have ur fees took out

lol dont you lie to us @Kolakkandi  

@kolakkandi did u have ur fees took out of ur taxes on the turbo card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies