Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I logged into my acct didnt see stimulus edition

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

My turbo tax card came with checking acct number and routing number I guess for sbptg 

Exactly right 

That does NOT break the tie. Your answer STILL doesn't answer the question of whether or not our turbo tax card will be considered direct deposit. The IRS has our Turbo Tax acct and routing numbers for the card so will that, THE CARD, be direct deposit? Please answer about THE CARD, and please not a vague answer.

So I did what the one guy said and compared my turbo card direct deposit information to my tax return form and the bank account information matches. it has a routing number and account number so for all the IRS knows, it's a normal bank account and it will deposit the stimulus on it. 

If my stimulus payment is not on the card after Turbo Tax led us to believe it would be I will NOT be using this company next year. I'll give H&R Block my business and I have a feeling a crapload of their customers will be doing the same. People wouldn't be quite so pissed off if Turbo Tax gave us a straightforward answer. They ought to be able to since the payments have already started going out.

• If anyone receives their stimulus payment on their card this week please come back here to let us know since Turbo Tax and their "tax experts" don't know a damned thing and are completely f*****g USELESS!!

Speaking as a preparer and former Examiner if you have a prepaid card that your deposit went to and the correct routing and account number matching that card are on your return you will get your stimulus payment to that card. If you got a temporary card for the purpose of withholding fees and and it has a temp Santa Barbara or Republic or any other Bank including H&R routing and account number that was created solely for withholding fees then you will get a check mailed. 

Vegasmom

I too have a turbo card and called today and was told that it will come in the mail and she was certain. I'm disappointed but what can you do about it

She gave you false information 

Oooooo mom fight?

je19

I filed my taxes with turbotax this year and opted to get the debit card can or will my stimulus check go on that card?

She said that greendot said no. Turbo tax is from green dot. So she just made it real confusing .

Alexjt90
Returning Member

If this stimulus check is not on my Turbo Card,  I will walk. Have been using Tubo Tax since ya started in 2009. 

Alexjt90
Returning Member

These "experts " are a joke, just showing face to cover their rear end.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies