Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

@Bbasney - your stimulus should be direct deposited into your bank account by the IRS.,

Erica E

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Here’s what you all need to do...look at your turbo tax card direct deposit info and make sure it matches the account number that’s listed on the tax return. If it does, it means you are getting your stimulus checks through direct deposit! Sometimes they list generic deposit information especially if you got an advance or paid fees with your refund!  If it doesn’t well you know what happens! Hope this helps. 

Will the money be on the card or not?

Erica E

Finally!!! Someone said it! 

Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax card?

So today is the 9th the irs has stated they are depositing payments today can we or can we not get the stimulus payments on our turbo tax card ?

Good God there are some major idiots in this thread. Calm the hell down people. Just check back every day. They won't be depositing **bleep** till next week anyway. 

GladbachA

Wow! I can't believe the number of negative and nasty remarks posted here.  Are the people that work for the IRS not human and potentially receiving inaccurate or contradicting information about the stimulus money like we are?  Who are we to criticize them? We aren't entitled to this money. It should be considered a blessing during difficult times. I thank God I don't have to politely respond to these absurd comments.  

Ambee0803

Wow look at all these ungrateful entitled horror story customers. Quarantine has made you  crabby. You cant just scream and yell at someone and blame them just because they are the ones you happen  to be talking to or it's the website you happen to be on. You do realize that they dont know because they are waiting on the government to figure it out right? It's not their fault. Calm down you'll get your free government money. 

If you read before you spew at the mouth you will see on the irs website that they started sending them out today but it could take until next week before you see it in the bank. If you have trouble finding the irs.com website let me know I will post a link for you. I am in no hurry with this payment I just need to know if I need to add my real bank account info 

So its day 1 some people apparently have already received their stimulus  so again past 2 days turbo has no info if we'll receive it on turbo tax card I dont see why not if our card we hist received 2 months ago and it hasn't expired Any news?

Will my stimulus check go on my TurboTax card or do I need to register a different card and account number

Wow so many yes's and so many no's um in no hurry thank for the info 

@Ambee0803 Why are you evenn on this thread if you're not looking for answers as well? I have been through hell with my turbo tax card and this was the very 1st and last year we used one. So yes people are pissed because they went ahead and created a portal in  a couple of days to a week but cant seem to find out about the other customers who have already paid and used their service. You dont know anyone's financial circumstances right now, so dont judge others feelings about their circumstances.

Listen here smart ass, most people ain't getting **bleep** till next week and I would like to know also if I need to do anything, which is why I'm on this thread. But it doesn't help when people are acting like **bleep**ing assholes to customer service who didn't happen to **bleep**ing have the ability to read the irs's **bleep**ing mind. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies