turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Thanks for sharing this but it's apparent still confusing to a LOT of people because Turbotax reps are saying 2 different things within this thread last updated yesterday that they are still waiting to hear from me IRS 🤷‍♀️ but since some are starting to get their direct deposited as of today people are wanting to know a definite answer. 

Potts1984

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I have same question I used the free file 

I would imagine that if we were able to get our tax refunds on the turbo card, that we would be able to get our stimulus payment on the turbo card. It has a routing and account number just like any Bank.

They said no and it's not fair because now we have no way to update our account info

@Yellowsmom2020 

Screenshot_2020-04-09-16-32-16.png

Green dot bank says yes.

Mack44

Id like to know aswell...

Who told you no ? Because that's false. Whatever deposit u used it will be deposited into it.

Turbo tax and ur intuit card is from green dot amd they said on there website 

I believe your right. I just checked my 1040 and it shows my turbo card account and routing number as my deposit info.

https://youtu.be/ojrD8-nGpHE they made it very clear 

https://youtu.be/ojrD8-nGpHE this is green dots company you can look it up 

@Yellowsmom2020 a YouTube video is your source lol oh god..... I posted a response from green dot bank but believe what you will 

If u look up the Santa Barbara website it says it also 

https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/ there you go believe what you want they said them self they are not 

@Yellowsmom2020 lmfao no you're believing what someone Is saying on a YouTube video not a professional not an expert someone just talking and giving their opinion she even goes onto say she could be wrong they change it constantly and here's my source one more time for you. 

Screenshot_2020-04-09-16-32-16.png

A response from green dot bank themself not a YouTube video.....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies