Re: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my tur... - Page 16

Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I know that’s crazy. So I noticed in a post from TT that they are saying they are still waiting on the IRS to know whether or not they can be put on the card

AGAIN.  WHAY IS TPG

Exactly. 

You know what if your not getting answers that you want to hear go some where else. People on here are looking for help and even giving help to others. I have been on live chat with turbo all day with different people. I got the answer I need and I am answering someone else's question. NO I AM NOT TURBOTAX 

SBTPG is the subsidiary of Greenpoint responsible for charging the fees (i.e. reducing the refund) between the time it left the IRS and the time it was placed on your card.  you can google SBTPG if you'd prefer 

This dont make any sense. Because we got the card for direct deposit. Even if the funds was held up some people didnt use tt  and had to pay refunds. I just need a yes or no. Or I need a company that will help us. Next year I will be changing my mind

I just did the card by mistake this tax season. Before it was always direct deposited to my own bank account

IRS said however we got our taxes is how we get our check so I assume I'll wait and see because this is no helpm people say yes and no on here. But in real life and real life tax places say yes. 

Still not an answer. TurboTax posted that they were still working with the IRS to see if those who gave the debut card will get it on the card 

From what know and my experience TPG is a bank that green dot and/or turbo use to get loans to give you your refund when expected. Look it up online its santabara tpg

Not an answer

I’m just trying to get clear answers that’s all. Thank you 

Ok. Thanks

Thank you

Since the IRS has started direct depositing the Stimulus payment as of today (Thurs April 9,2020) any idea when anyone is going to be able to tell us who got their last 2 yrs tax refunds on one of your Green Dot cards whether or not we're going to get our much needed $ or not?!?