Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Hey, what I am saying is, if you paid your fees and got the loan through TurboTax and was forced to get the TurboTax card, then it’s a slim chance the stimulus will be deposited. As I stated I spoke with someone from Santa Barbara bank and the guy said that IRS kept them out the loop of sending our money to them to be deposited to our cards. All I can do at this point is wait to check the IRS link when it is ready to be used. At that time I will update my banking info using my own bank. 

So has anyone received their stimulus on this card yet . 

So what's the final word will they be deposited to our TurboTax cards if we had fees taken out or not

@Chase46869 wrote:

So what's the final word will they be deposited to our TurboTax cards if we had fees taken out or not

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

Screenshot_20200414-075301.png

Everyone notice how you cant even call the customer service number? "We cannot help you at this time"...smh

Will it have to go through Santa Barbara like the tax return or will it just be directly deposited on my card

The screenshot i posted was an updated yesterday at 11:50 am, before the update it basically said that it wouldn't send the check to the card but that's changed now

@cat102169 wrote:

Will it have to go through Santa Barbara like the tax return or will it just be directly deposited on my card

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

I agree with this guy . I had green dot bank I did not get an advance  loan so I am hoping that it will be deposited  into my account I still have the app on my phone and card which I can use as a method of payroll  and mone7 transactions  so I really hope it's there by the end of this week otherwise  taxtubor you lost me as a customer  aside from charging me this year same price h block did for 9 years and now if  I dont get this money by Friday u will lose my business.. from now on people go to the IRS site and do your taxes there for free.. cut the middle men out

What I don't get is that they're working with the IRS for everything else why are the turbo customers not some of the first to receive payments

Keyhana,

"People" have. But not me:(

U know what's funny look at the date ? And turbotax  agent kept saying they knew nuthing about it.. for reall  what a joke 

Just wondering if anyone had heard any new information on weather or not these stimulus checks will be going on our turbo tax cards or not. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies