Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

You people could just use a bank account or an actual bank or stop getting new cards every year. Self responsibility is key here.

Its not really TT fault you failed to read the TOS regarding fees and payments. 
you can go the IRS site to add your bank account. Your failure to plan is your fault, H&R does the same thing.

Elhtablet

Thank you! I was getting worried 

@Metamoore34  you said earlier your app for your turbo card is running slow is it still? Because mine keeps kicking me out and shutting down? 

Will i receive and how will i know im getting a stimulus check in my turbotax debit card 

@aurelia1923 wrote:

Will i receive and how will i know im getting a stimulus check in my turbotax debit card 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@black_panther  wow ok Mr. Know it all ... What happens when turbo tricks you says you'll get an advance if you go with their card and then tell you last minute you can't get the advance and your stuck with the card. Also they make some pay for their services like me so I have no choice to get fees taken out and go with them... Maybe next time don't be so judgemental.. Matter of fact why are you here🥱🙄💯

@Luvmibratt1 

It's so so acting up lets me in then next time doesn't.

Not tru I had an old account and the account numbers are completely different they would never have everybody sharing the same account numbers we all have our own even other prepaid accounts so that is false my mom has one and we do not share the same account numbers 

Turbo tax sucks.

dquisling
Returning Member

1- I think you are all forgetting that you authorized them to take your fees from your refunds by routing your refund to a 3rd party before it came to you. Read what you sign before signing. 
2- you also act like this is money you are due. This is stimulus money. Not a tax refund. It’s an unexpected bonus to help you out. You aren’t owed this, if you have to wait it out for a paper check you’ll still get it and weren’t owed it - neither was anyone else. Be grateful you are getting it. Not everyone is. 
3- you all need to start reading before asking the same thing over and over. It’s likely that they don’t have any info to give you right now. There’s a link to the 3rd party bank that does say if your refund went to a 3rd party before it got refunded to you YOU WILL GET A PAPER CHECK. That’s not TurboTax’s fault. It’s your for not paying your fees up front and borrowing against your refund. Smh 

Chazy11

Well Turbo tax won't be around next year i personally know about 10 people who receive refund on turbo card that said they would file elsewhere next year if they don't get stimulus deposit on turbo card so ya TURBOTAX YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING  or you all will be unemployed .

You are the real mvp bro. 

nixen

the app on my phone just keeps bouncing me out when I try to login... so, I went to the computer, hit the site at https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/ and IT ALSO kept bouncing me out lol.  Anyway, after trying a bunch of times, I got in and... nothing.  No transactions, in fact a negative account balance because I had sort of forgotten about this stupid thing.

Holy **bleep**, I wish I hadn't been suckered into choosing this option when I could've just put my bank account info in.

@dquisling 

And where exactly are you getting your info from and not everyone on here got an advance u sound super bitter. 

@Luvmibratt1 same here 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies