turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Yes they will. My spouse received a text notification today from their turbotax card saying it will be deposited on the 15th along with the amount to be deposited. 

I’m glad TT has our back. As you promote. Your not making money from having these checks deposited on the TT card. Therefore, you can’t answer where or if they will be loaded on our cards. People have received payments already through personal accounts and you still don’t have the answer. Because YOU have our backs. I’ve used TT for many, many years but, guarantee you this past year WILL be my Last. 

So I just checked the website used to take out fees and they updated it to say this now. It used to say it would be a check but they changed it. Finally an answer to all of our questionsEFC49B40-80E8-4A05-AC73-558C99D05615.jpeg

The checks will go on the turbotax card, my spouse received a notification for depending deposit today.

So I just checked the website used to take out fees and they updated it to say this now. It used to say it would be a check but they changed it. Finally an answer to all of our questions

5F75D269-DA88-4257-BD1E-139C44AFD0DD.jpeg

Chime holders, cash app and rush card holders have been receiving the checks. Why does turbo not have any information for its customers? Just inform the people whether or not we'll be receiving the Deposit so we can make other arrangements   HR block emerald card holders are receiving checks! No check or information regarding the above mentioned from turbo!

@cheffjakki wrote:

Chime holders, cash app and rush card holders have been receiving the checks. Why does turbo not have any information for its customers? Just inform the people whether or not we'll be receiving the Deposit so we can make other arrangements   HR block emerald card holders are receiving checks! No check or information regarding the above mentioned from turbo!

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Dont stress dear, it will go on the card. My spouse received a text notification today for pending deposit and amount.

@Sashamae05 wrote:

I’m glad TT has our back. As you promote. Your not making money from having these checks deposited on the TT card. Therefore, you can’t answer where or if they will be loaded on our cards. People have received payments already through personal accounts and you still don’t have the answer. Because YOU have our backs. I’ve used TT for many, many years but, guarantee you this past year WILL be my Last. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

You shouldn’t have assumed. No one said for certain it was going to be put on the card. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did she get it in the mail from the IRS or was it an email from Turbo Tax :)? 

@Angel1020  shouldn’t have assumed. No one said for certain it would be on this card.🤷🏻‍♀️

Is anybody else having problems logging into the turbo tax card app

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies