turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

So whats the news on the stimulus check deposits??

Seems to be a waiting game at this point

That's a relief thank you 😉

@Sfain3939  lol right turbo was no help, it was all of us helping each other!🤜🤛

You are correct! My friend has a turbo card and she got her deposit notice today. So YES. Stimulus goes on turbo card! Woo!

duenas09
Returning Member

my husband just got 1700 deposited onto his chime account

So since I had fees taken out does that mean the stimulus will not be put on my turbo card?

Kongman86

Relax people. The stimulus pay will be on your turbo tax card this week if you filed taxes this year already. Same for HR block people. 

Santa Barbara Just  updated their website. 

I paid for tax preparation using Santa Barbara TPG this tax season. How will I receive my Economic Impact Payment?

The IRS will issue direct deposits to taxpayers that requested a direct deposit disbursement or applied for a new debit card when they prepared their own return online. An IRS-issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that requested a check printed from their tax professional's office, Walmart Direct2Cash or a Walmart MoneyCard issued by their tax professional.

If a payment is returned to the IRS (Ex. bank account is closed), the IRS will mail a check to the taxpayer.

In the rare event that payments are inadvertently sent to TPG, a plan is in place to help identify and expedite the return of these payments to the IRS so that the IRS can reissue payments directly to affected taxpayers as soon as possible. If we are unable to identify the payment as an Economic Impact Payment, the deposit will be processed as a federal refund, with all associated fees withheld from the deposit amount.

We understand that taxpayers need their refund or EIP more than ever, so we are committed to getting money to taxpayers as quickly and easily as possible.

Kongman86

You are getting it. It's an emergency fund. As long as you filed you should be good. 

@AngryCustomer2020 have you had fees taken out of your recent taxes ?

Troy

Why is turbotax not saying anything about stimulus check. All my information is correct. Im just wondering if the irs will deposit the refund on my turbotax card

I am sorry someone is lying I have read many post that many have received text messages and emails from turbo tax stating their stimulus check quod be available the 15 of April so stop. I want to know about mine and you can find that put my name into the computer 

@Troy  wrote:

Why is turbotax not saying anything about stimulus check. All my information is correct. Im just wondering if the irs will deposit the refund on my turbotax card

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

That’s what I received also I am sick of this 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies