turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

I have been on the website through my phone and laptop and I have never seen this prompt.

I've got 2 cards on file. This year I op-ed in for the turbotax debit card. Last year I used my regular bank account. Which one will it be deposited on?

@AlexandriaLb2 wrote:

@Irene2805 I would genuinely like to know why as a company who says you are for the people you haven't asked the IRS yourselves what is going on with these TurboTax cards. The fact is you've had hundreds of people ask you on this platform and not one of you have had a stable answer, it seems to me that y'all aren't really trying and this is a time where making sure we know what's going on through your company is vital. There are too many of us that have used this card and did not put any other direct deposit information and if we did it has already been deleted because the 1040 form only takes one direct deposit information. And personally I've tried going through y'alls portal to enter direct deposit information for the IRS to give me my stimulus check but for some reason I'm unable to. Not to mention the talk of this stimulus check has been floating around for about a month and its been aproved for a over a week and a half. I feel as customer service and a leading tax based company you would have had your things together by now. We all know this is an unprecedented time but making an effort on the  behalf of hundreds if not thousands of your custmers would have went a very long way. Quite honestly i feel like this is your way as a company to basically say to us all we dont matter . Thanks! 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@Roxanna8484 wrote:

Oh my God this is so sad I have bills too I could lose my car on Wednesday I just need to know if they're going to put it on there or not like if this was their kids or their bills they be finding out they quick to take those fees out but they can't find out one question I'm thinking about calling the IRS myself kind of embarrassed to call them but I don't have any other choice

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@Nicoleanne119  wrote:

@Minnie Mouse  no joke seriously. I even pay a monthly fee for my turbo card account. If this money doesn’t show up in said account by Wednesday I’ll be extremely angry. I’ll just start going to H&R and be done with turbo. They should have had this figured out by now. Instead they leave thousands even millions in the dark. I have kids and got laid off. Unemployment right now is a joke for most. I haven’t been able to file in the last two weeks. My rent and utilities are due. 

The IRS will use the information on the 2019 return for the DD ... if you have NOT filed a 2019 return then they will look back to the 2018 return.

I will not be using turbo tax next year as well, it’s very tacky and pathetic at a time like this somebody can’t give you a decent answer it really shows how they dont care for the people. People are getting their money and yet turbo has no answers.. unbelievable 

@Thisdont makesense  wrote:

I will not be using turbo tax next year as well, it’s very tacky and pathetic at a time like this somebody can’t give you a decent answer it really shows how they dont care for the people. People are getting their money and yet turbo has no answers.. unbelievable 

@Mrsdiomand wrote:

I've got 2 cards on file. This year I op-ed in for the turbotax debit card. Last year I used my regular bank account. Which one will it be deposited on?

@Cwarren38 wrote:

I have also spoken to a turbo tax rep and she really didn’t know but I asked her about the paper check she stated that turbo tax never said that our checks would be coming to us in the mail next time get the Customer service rep customer service rep name and put them on front street for this is core core serious 

I say we all start calling TurboTax and ask them just to piss them off I'm thinking about taking it to the news companies to they'll find out for us TurboTax can't give us a **bleep**ing answer that's ridiculous you can't even get a person when you call the debit card people

Its pretty simple answer when you guys took the money we owed did you receive the money first then direct deposit it to us or did you submit the turbo tax checking and routing number to the irs then have them take out the money you were owed . When I download my tax return it has my account number and routing number on my return . Did that information get transmitted to the IRS or not . It's a simple solution and I'm afraid I may not use turbo tax next year cause you guys cant answer a simple question . Did you guys get the refund first and then deposit the rest or did you guys give the IRS our card tracking number then take your money from the card ? 

Biggs

Yes we do

hmm try picking up the phone and call them and ask instead of giving us bull **bleep**. i am sure some one who gets payed the big buck has a dam number to the irs

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies