Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

AC550D70-6A4F-4971-A182-80EB312F408C.jpeg

Did anyone fill this part out ?

White trash from hell when your sitting there bitching and complaining about needing money and starving lol 

no how did you find that 

I'm signed up for alerts to and I don't ever get them either that's why I'm like where are these people getting all this pending notifications from where can I see that **bleep** up but I don't know I've heard like 10 people say they got them on the turbo card from YouTube and here so I don't know what to believe I tried to call the IRS but you can't get a live person on there and they're so busy I really didn't want to bother them but I just want to know they're not giving us any number to call or anything to find out

@Dove1533 wrote:

I use turbo tax for 5 years. They deposit my returns into my checking account. Should i be good then?

If you filed a 2018 or 2019 federal tax return and received a federal tax refund by Direct Deposit then you are all set.  The IRS will direct deposit your stimulus payment to the same account that you used for the federal tax refund.

Turbo Tax makes absolutely no sense at all. I have friends who have been getting theres and they have Netspend and Chime which is the exact same set up as the Turbo Card so why are they having so many issues with this. I promise if they don't figure it out there going to loos another of customers. I will definitely be one of them i will blast it out every where. Sad part is no one has a definite answer there all different. 

@Jaysurfman12 wrote:

Turbo Tax makes absolutely no sense at all. I have friends who have been getting theres and they have Netspend and Chime which is the exact same set up as the Turbo Card so why are they having so many issues with this. I promise if they don't figure it out there going to loos another of customers. I will definitely be one of them i will blast it out every where. Sad part is no one has a definite answer there all different. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Where did you find that?

@JustusSonderegger  wrote:

I just talked to called Turbotax customer service, and the gentleman I spoke with said ... Paper Check...

Soooo....  I guess I'll get used to not eating?

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

I have also spoken to a turbo tax rep and she really didn’t know but I asked her about the paper check she stated that turbo tax never said that our checks would be coming to us in the mail next time get the Customer service rep customer service rep name and put them on front street for this is core core serious 

@CoronaGuy  I have seen in a Facebook page I’m following that some have got notifications from turbo saying it will be deposited on their card the 15. I have not received one yet but I have seen some proof that some have. I guess I just gotta be patient and wait.

As I said many times ...  

If you have already filed a 2019 return there is nothing you can do until something happens on the IRS side… and they are ahead of schedule which is evidenced by the test deposits some saw this weekend.

If you get the DD in the next 2 weeks then you are done. 

If you do not get the DD by the time the IRS finally opens the promised portal (now expected by 4/17) then you can check on the status and/or  update your information at that time.    https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Biggs

How do uk where u see that at

@Irene2805 I would genuinely like to know why as a company who says you are for the people you haven't asked the IRS yourselves what is going on with these TurboTax cards. The fact is you've had hundreds of people ask you on this platform and not one of you have had a stable answer, it seems to me that y'all aren't really trying and this is a time where making sure we know what's going on through your company is vital. There are too many of us that have used this card and did not put any other direct deposit information and if we did it has already been deleted because the 1040 form only takes one direct deposit information. And personally I've tried going through y'alls portal to enter direct deposit information for the IRS to give me my stimulus check but for some reason I'm unable to. Not to mention the talk of this stimulus check has been floating around for about a month and its been aproved for a over a week and a half. I feel as customer service and a leading tax based company you would have had your things together by now. We all know this is an unprecedented time but making an effort on the  behalf of hundreds if not thousands of your custmers would have went a very long way. Quite honestly i feel like this is your way as a company to basically say to us all we dont matter . Thanks! 

@Metamoore34 lmao I loved how you tagged him so he know it’s real

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies