turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

HR Block is sending refunds to there emerald card I don't see why the irs wouldn't do the same for Turbotax

Don’t see how y’all don’t have info seems impossible sounds like laziness to me mine better go on my card 

I won't be using turbo tax next year. Been out of work since March l3th. Can't afford to wait another month. I have kids to feed

I agree with everyone I don't

Think I'll be using turbo tax next year either there just seems to be something fishy with things.  

I've used TurboTax for 13 and have given them hundreds of new customers over the years, but it's highly unlikely that I will use them again or recommend them. For TurboTax NOT to address this concern for so many people says a lot about their integrity in my opinion. There is definitely something up with why they will NOT provide accurate information to their customers and it has NOTHING to do with waiting on a response from the IRS. In fact it sounds utterly ridiculous. How awful!

The 1040 and the forms they sent to the IRS can't be the same numbers because they had to have access to the money first to be able to take their fees. If the 1040 they sent actually matches what they sent to the IRS. Then we all should be good but think they gave the IRS their temporary account number in order to have access to our money to remove their fees before depositing the remaining amount to our accounts. 

I'd really hate to find out they are intercepting the money with the temporary accounts they used to remove their fees and able to draw the interest from the millions it would be. Prolly not the case but if that many people are affected and they was able to hold that money in their account. They could collect quite a bit of interest with that much.

It’s a simple yes or no answer. Stop posting your stupid robot answers. People are already getting the stimulus before April 15th. Are we getting the money deposited there? Yes or no

What the [removed]? Why can’t you guys answer yes or no? If y’all care so much about this virus **bleep**, then get us a **bleep**ing answer. People need their money. 

This is utterly insane.  If the people that used turbo tax have to get paper checks and wait months to do so when turbo tax is the one tax service that is working with the IRS y'all deserve to all be fired and replaced.  And I understand u may not have the answer yet but to keep on over and over with the automatic scripted messages is very insulting. Every once in a while type out the same message pretty much but with a touch of human and normalcy. I'll also add my name and my wife's name to the list of people who will never use TT if this ends up taking me months after all the money I've paid TT for years 

Where can I sign this list. I will never use them again even if they sort this out they still are being a-holes with their cryptic answers

ccastle

Just give us a dang answer. If we have to wait another month for checks, you will be loosing a lot of customers. This is ridiculous. Either we are gonna get it on the cards or we're not. We need our money. TurboTax is so worried about all these other people that don't file taxes getting their money quickly; but what about your loyal customers who have used you for years and kept you in business? Apparently we are not important to y'all. 

<removed> 

Anyone else curious why H&R block customers who get there emerald card have gotten an answer when there card comes from Chime aka Green Dot Banking same as us DO YOUR JOB TT

I received my tt card in the mail way b4 my taxes were even processed.  It's always had the same routing and account numbers. I did have fees taken out so I'm on the sbtpg page but they have a customer number not routing  or account. Maybe different states give different cards

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies