Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will I get my stimulus check on my turbo card

It says right on the back of your Turbo card. Owned by Green Dot Bank. Nothing about Santa Barbara. Again turbo tax is only a computer software preparer they have no control over the turbo card

Where are they getting this information because it isn't posted anywhere on the IRS site. I think a matter like this should be told to the public

Screenshot_[phone number removed]46_Chrome.jpg

Clearly says "If you got a direct deposit from the IRS then it will be deposited. If you got a paper check OR an SBTG bank card you will receive a check in the mail. Nowhere does it say anything about the Turbotax Card. It goes to Green Dot then SBTG then the Turbo Card. Mark my words it will go onto the Turbotax Card. 

Thank you!!!

If you look in the back of your Turbo tax card it says green do .  No Where does it say Santa Barbara tax group

Lkohls

Has anyone found an actual answer to this? The link that keeps getting provided does not clear this issue up at all.  I do not want a paper check and if it will not go on the Turbo Card then I need to know where or how to put other direct deposit information in to receive my payment.

Did you see where turbotax sent me the website for santa barbara? I mean I hope to god it does go thru I need the money... but according to turbo tax that's who processes our payments from the irs. And according to them they state if you have a debit card (which would be my turbo card as per the turbo tax employee I spoke with) then you will recieve paper check. turbo tax's response to the question is that they dont have the information yet to answer the question but they could send me the links to talk to the people who could answer it. Which is the first link on the screenshot of the email from turbo tax this morning. Which leads out to the paragraph about receiving a check if you have a card from them.  I'm simply here giving you the only answer than someone will flat out give you you can call and spend the 2 hours I spent figuring it out I just figured I'd post it here since everyone needs to know this if it's true I mean the employee I spoke with and had send me links could he wrong the links she provided could be inaccurate. Either way theres nothing we can do until the tracker is opened to see where it's being sent. I'm just giving you the information i was provided with in case all the energy I spent this morning and information is accurate you need to know so you can update your direct deposit so you wont have to wait on the check. Makes no sense getting frustrated with the only person giving a real response instead of a scripted comment telling you to check the irs website..

Use google.  Figure it out. Lemme know when you figure it out.

Screenshot_20200411-141644_Google.jpg

Here ya go genuises

Tesla126

Have you guys heard anything on if we will get our stimulus checks on our turbo card 

So people have already started to receive their stimulus checks and we don't even know if we will be able to receive them with you guys cards yet why is the process so long through you guys?? Like we can't even get the proper information with you guys 

So many different answers

So, I don't know if this helps, but I can clarify that the DD info on my card account matches exactly what is on my card, account number and routing number.

I don't think so, it's a greendot card.

I had fees taken out but the info on my return but marches exactly what is on my Turbo tax prepaid card. I think when we sign the advance permission, that gave Greendot bank to take out the fees on behalf of them.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies