Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will I get my stimulus check on my turbo card

I know right. They make it more confusing for us. What really gets me is turbo tax is working with IRS directly you would think they would know.

Thank you.  I personally wasnt trying to post any false info i was just asking and someone answered. I am  sure millions will ask still so be prepared TT but thank you for answering 

Not offended just think you're not thinking this through properly lol  all of the responses from employees are scripted copy and paste responses that dont answer the question. I call them I followed the links they provided I've gone from false response to false response and called the people myself because no one is standing up and answering the question. They're just offering to file more taxes for more people but not disclosing what were asking about 

Some are being told yes by agents so no one knows. So your answer from an agent is not gospel. 

I'm just waiting on the irs portal to open so I can give them my account number lol 

The only yes response I've seen are from at least a day ago before the payments were even sent. 

That comment was meant for you. But i know what your saying. I honestly think it is not going to go on the card and they just don't want to tell people. They know they will lose a lot of business from this huge cluster ****.

I also am waiting for where is my stimulus site to go up. That will be the only way to know for sure.

Yea I think they were told they had to give us the full amount and they couldn't make processing money off of it so they opted out and want to act like they're in the dar . If they would have came out and said hey dont expect your stimulus money in the first round because were not processing those payments I'd have been prepared to wait another week or two to update with the portal

But I'm also hiding onto a little hope that they'll come out and say hey we decided to process them here's your money haha

That is not a real answer for us

I'm done trying to help you idiots. -_-

Turbo tax does not have information on the Turbo Card. The card is issued by green dot bank. When I called Turbo Tax back when I filed taxes they said I would have to call Green Dot to get any information on my tax refund

Santa Barbara has nothing to do with the Turbo Card. That card is issued by green Dot Bank

I agree

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies