turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will I get my stimulus check on my turbo card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

216 Replies
SusanY1
Employee Tax Expert

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these types of accounts.

We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

Please safeguard your information.  Do not click on links in any e-mail sent to you asking for your bank information.  Go directly to IRS or US Treasury websites to provide this information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Respectfully this does not answer the question. If TurboTax supplies the direct deposit info will the stimulus check be placed on our turbocards? 

See below

SusanY1
Employee Tax Expert

Until we receive guidance from the IRS we do not know how they will apply the refunds for customers with the Turbo Card, which is why we ask that you check back for updates at the links provided. 

As soon as the IRS gives us more information, we will share that information with our customers.   

@Dsoya18 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Katie95

I would like to know if they are gonna go on the card so I can figure out what to do. 

Will I get my stimulus

Someone could stop auto posting and actually answer us considering how much money everyone pays you

Susan Y1, they are starting to send checks and you still have no info for us. Please help your customers without using that same comment I’ve seen on fifty posts. 

I would think so it has a touching and account number associated with the card and when I looked at my return it had the routing and account number from the card on the return. The card functions as a virtual bank account. And can be used as a regular debit card. It is a green dot product. If not I need to know because the 2018 tax return account I used is no longer open which will delay the deposit. 

I have been using TurboTax for many years. I was not happy about your sneaky fees but wanted the continuity, so I stayed with the product. This may be the last straw for me. The stimulus payments are needed by many people. It is an incredibly stressful time and TurboTax is adding to that. This question is a fair question and it feels as though the answer is already known by TurboTax but for some reason they are delaying their response.

I agree this is a huge issue. But when I looked at my return it had the touring and account number for the card. I am pretty sure it’s going on the card. It better anyway

Right on my 1040 on page 2 my direct deposit info for my turbo card is there so dose that count as a direct deposit right? You employees are doing your best not to properly awnser this question 

I think it’s a bit ridiculous that if you’re in the turbo card app and click settings and click get help it now says “customer support is not available right now” and there is no way to even talk to anyone. Why can’t turbo tax use honest companies that offer support to their customers. Also it seems as if turbo tax is starting to become dishonest as well. This year it said I was approved for the refund advance So I signed up for the turbo card and an hour later I got an email that said I wasn’t approved. I didn’t have the option to switch back to direct deposit after I wasn’t approved. And I can’t change my bank account information now either for the stimulus. Even H&R Block does that.

how on earth does TurboTax not know anything from the irs when the irs started rolling out stimulus money yesterday 

How would you not know by now? They started sending out stimulus money yesterday 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies