Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why does my stimulus payment status say not available when I filed my 2019 taxes on turbo tax and I already received my refund?

when I look up where my payment it says payment status not available? Why would that be if I filed 2019 taxes and I already received my refund via direct deposit?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Why does my stimulus payment status say not available when I filed my 2019 taxes on turbo tax and I already received my refund?

The stimulus payment is not directly related to your refund from your income tax return.  While it is generated based upon this information reported on your return, the payment of the stimulus funds can be checked by using the following link:

Stimulus payment status   

The IRS has also indicated they will be mailing out letters 15 days after the payments are made.  

Economic payment center facts

See the following link for more information on what the stimulus payment would look like for your specific situation.

What does the stimulus package mean for you?

[Edited 4/15/20|2:50pm PST]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This doesnt help at all. Most of us have seen this info just by googling. I think the IRS has the deposit info from Turbo Tax Santa Barbatra tax group not our personal checkings. Some of us opted to pay with our refund so maybe turbotax forwarded the santa barbara bank info. The 3rd party intermediary.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies