cntnuumx

Why did I get an E-Mail today saying my state return is incomplete? I sign in and it says something about an amended return when I did not mail an amended return.

February 2nd I printed and mailed my returns.  I am not understanding the incomplete or amended business.  Thank you.

cntnuumx

I spoke with someone from Turbo Tax on the telephone and as near as we can figure, this E-Mail was generated 26 days late and simply indicated that if you do the Free File to E-File and do not qualify for E-File (rather you need to print and mail your returns), it "amends" your return to print from E-File.  We also said that if there was a problem with your return to your state, the state will contact you directly.

cntnuumx